Rel Cancelled By Fox

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the entire season and it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be (went in with really low expectations). some of Rel's characters were ok and I mainly watched for Sinbad. after those two things nothing else about the show was funny at all.....but Last OG is even worse if you ask me. now that show is straight trash particularly for the cast it has.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not surprised. I was shocked it survived the six episode trial period. It was that bad.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I watched the entire season and it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be (went in with really low expectations). some of Rel's characters were ok and I mainly watched for Sinbad. after those two things nothing else about the show was funny at all.....but Last OG is even worse if you ask me. now that show is straight trash particularly for the cast it has.
Tracy Morgan is not funny.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
My wife watches that shyt faithfully... I never wanted to watch it... Looks stupid.... Could be cuz I just don't understand whats its suppose to be about either.... :manny:

I'm running out of shows. I like Family Guy and American Dad. Not sure about Seth Macfarlane in live action. Ted and Ted 2 was so wack. I go to Adam Sandler movies if I want that kinda humor. I know it's a bit different but nah