Rel Cancelled By Fox

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
That carmichael dude is trash. Rel has his moments but this show was just more trash from the clips i saw

Carmichael show was trash too... Maybe that was Rel's mistake sticking with that dude.... Just garbage material for comedy....

I only watched Rel to see if it would improve.... That was a painful experience.... :mjcry:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I remember seeing the commercials for this show and they kept showing the barber joke about how his girl cheated on him with his barber. His dad says something about regretting paying for his glasses when he was a kid because he couldn't see it coming. I thought is that the best they have?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Carmichael show was trash too... Maybe that was Rel's mistake sticking with that dude.... Just garbage material for comedy....

I only watched Rel to see if it would improve.... That was a painful experience.... :mjcry:

Hell nah :camby: CArmichael show was good once it got into its groove a few episodes in

Rel keeps playing down on his luck side characters :dead: HAve your own show but mirror your real life brehs

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Katt was right....again:wow:
full

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I watched 5 or 6 episodes and it really wasn't my cup of tea. I tried to support but the shyt was unfunny. Not just that it wasn't funny but it was actively unfunny. I don't know if that even makes sense. :yeshrug:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Jess Hilarious didn't help and I'm sure she and/or the network caught some heat over her getting them folks kicked off the plane that made the news. Sinbad was only reason I watched a few episodes.