Rekkapryde is a ghat damn casual (scust) *proof inside*

Did rekkapryde get EXPOSED!?!

• Rekka Minaj took the L but he's still a nice person!!!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I would rather plead the fif

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What if rekkapryde was a racist, would you still ride for his cause? I ask because I'm wondering how far are you willing to go with this? Rekka already admitted to his crimes by entering guilty pleas by furiously double posting (3x to be exact)

Go troll elsewhere

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Been I travel 80% of the year. Blessed to be in the 6 figga nikka club. Wife and 2 boys. I know my hardcore gaming days are over. I play mostly in leagues throughout the year as a jobber:to:

I just don't have the time to game like I used to and I've accepted that. I consistently play my leagues and BF for my multiplayer fix and then I usually run with PS Exclusives on singleplayer second.

My backlog is rediculous enough and I had to slow down on buying shyt and not finishing it. So now that I got done with FF15 last week, I've moved on to Horizon, but am at just the part after the childhood section so I'm very early in the game with no trophies yet.

I'm good.
Maybe you just don't prioritize the games you stan on here.

You have time to play, and you play the games you want to play.

Majority of that time it's not a PlayStation exclusive :umad:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
part 2............ :mjpls:

Late at night on February 25, 2010 was a day that will forever live in internet infamy. My dear friend Courtdog wanted to show all the brehs on SOHH that he finally move on up and made it to the promised land. The aftermath of that night will always be remembered by a simple google search that anyone can goto right now and type in the search bar......

googlecourtscust.png

That last term makes me sad that my brother on here is defined by a terrible decision he made to buy another nikka's 28 nut cumstained mattress to sleep on. If only gofundme was around then :to:

Now where did these search results originate from....let's take a trip...back in tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmee

goodtoa.png

Don't mean to brag, but Craigslist has been good to a niqqa!!! - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

After a 65 page roasting by all the brehs on SOHH, my man had to resort to sleeping on one of these due to the mental anguish
2762bdf0-12f4-4625-b7a7-d4b46c6e9558_1.79e1b65bb18ec31141b82cd18458263a.jpeg

But wai wai wait, it's gets worse.

Copyright to my brotha @Ugo Ogugwa

Oh we not done yet.....

Shoutout to my man @The Fukin Prophecy

My man Court with the video game debut

So before you come at the throne with lame "casual" insults (okay) wanting my attention. That ether of 2-25-10 will always burn slow....and the world will always have this to remember you by.....
googlecourtscust.png

fin.

edit: Actually own 15 exclusives, I forgot about Drive Club, SF5, and Guilty Gear.

:picard: never seen this before im hollering :mjlol::russ: heyyyy courtdogggggg:mjgrin::lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Maybe you just don't prioritize the games you stan on here.

You have time to play, and you play the games you want to play.

Majority of that time it's not a PlayStation exclusive :umad:

All the broke WOATS all on my snicker today.

I keep a ps exclusive on deck and active. Too bad you can't experience the greatness of Horizon on Dustybox.

Get a new table first before you try throw shots at the throne
fHuGKt0.png

5Bl5MOf.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah his argument regarding exclusives is over. Knowing his gaming type he has to be an idiot or a stan not to grab Scorpio

No it ain't. I'm on Horizon right now :dahell:

No Dustybox exclusive is worth a Damn

And I got multiple ps4 leagues I've been in for years

You and Meach making posts dapping each other going back and forth like EPMD

Sup with y'all larrybots and furniture by the way :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All the broke WOATS all on my snicker today.

I keep a ps exclusive on deck and active. Too bad you can't experience the greatness of Horizon on Dustybox.

Get a new table first before you try throw shots at the throne
fHuGKt0.png

5Bl5MOf.png
My table ain't got nothing to do with your stan shyt.:ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The ether continues as Reppac00n was spotted furiously double posting again at 7:12 & 7:15pm :wow:

He waited HOURS before responding the first time, when he finally did he came out the closet and let it be known he not really bout that Sony life :manny:
It's been 4yrs, he gets one exclusive a year, but doesn't play them til?

That's the dubious question because instead of addressing the facts he thought deflecting would make YOU forget that he owns the uncharted collection. That he never played uncharted3 :dwillhuh: and right now during his current uc3 play through, he might just watch a walkthrough :gucci:before finally trying the near year old uncharted 4. But since he double post in anger his next post said he's trying to decide between Nier and Nioh next. Which IS next for him, and will he get to it before the release of the PlayStation5?

All I know is so far he has played more ps3 remakes than ps4 originals :wow: and these nikkaz don't even have backwards compatibility, a feature they hate on :jbhmm:
He doesn't run any leagues either, so this thread has done it's job of exposing Rekka as one of the biggest casuals in the history of this community :whew: