Rekkapryde is a ghat damn casual (scust) *proof inside*

Did rekkapryde get EXPOSED!?!

• Rekka Minaj took the L but he's still a nice person!!!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I would rather plead the fif

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Xbots firing back after the beating they been taking for years. Least and court out here like the Klay and Steph :heh:

Fixed.

They swear Scorpio gonna save them. It's not.

Clowning mufukkaz who can't see the diff between an OG PS4 and Pro on a 32 inch TV. :beli:

But think these SAME cats are the ones who are gonna buy Scorpio in mass to double sales and overtake the PS4. :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I travel 80% of the year. Blessed to be in the 6 figga nikka club. Wife and 2 boys. I know my hardcore gaming days are over. I play mostly in leagues throughout the year as a jobber:to:

I just don't have the time to game like I used to and I've accepted that. I consistently play my leagues and BF for my multiplayer fix and then I usually run with PS Exclusives for singleplayer second.

My backlog is rediculous enough and I had to slow down on buying shyt and not finishing it. So now that I got done with FF15 last week, I've moved on to Horizon, but am at just the part after the childhood section so I'm very early in the game with no trophies yet.

I'm good.
My nikka, your occupation has not changed. You been traveling all over for at least a decade to my knowledge.
Now if you wanna claim AARP as a defense, I have to retort with so is that why you are considering a Walkthrough for UC3?
I'm busy too, lots of us have kids (I got over twice as many) but I wouldn't disrespect them by using a walkthrough. Man, if your kid ever tried to join my squad I'd tell him he couldn't join because his daddy was a ghat damn casual :francis:
I'm on the board of directors of Playstation Council. :troll:

the baton been passed though, you just don't run with the ps brehs to know. :yeshrug:

@TrillaMonsoon @Sonny Corinthos has taken over for MLB
@South Paw has for Madden.
@Mowgli @Los! for shooters and shyt

I'm just VP of PR. :pachaha:
VP of PR is c00nspeak for Casual :scust:
Fixed.

They swear Scorpio gonna save them. It's not.

Clowning mufukkaz who can't see the diff between an OG PS4 and Pro on a 32 inch TV. :beli:

But think these SAME cats are the ones who are gonna buy Scorpio in mass to double sales and overtake the PS4. :snoop:
When everything else fails, TALK ABOUT SALES!!! :stopitslime:
:salute:

Rekka is a boss an a team lead.

You faggit ass x bots will show him respect.

:salute:
I'm certain your gamertag has as many holes as his when it comes to exclusives :sitdown:
Already peeped your whole steez. You more sohh than any other sony head is intrigued with what Scorpio has to offer
You haven't even "experienced" Battlefield 1 the way it was meant to be played yet, you basically playing the mobile version.
Why wait til the year 2020 for native 4K when you can use your 2020 vision on NATIVE 4K in 2017 :gladbron:
We read your recent rants about broke ass PS4 owners vs elite PS4pro owners
How does it feel to know that when you dis Scorpio you dis ya'seeeeeeeeeeelf :ufdup:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My nikka, your occupation has not changed. You been traveling all over for at least a decade to my knowledge.
Now if you wanna claim AARP as a defense, I have to retort with so is that why you are considering a Walkthrough for UC3?
I'm busy too, lots of us have kids (I got over twice as many) but I wouldn't disrespect them by using a walkthrough. Man, if your kid ever tried to join my squad I'd tell him he couldn't join because his daddy was a ghat damn casual :francis:

VP of PR is c00nspeak for Casual :scust:

When everything else fails, TALK ABOUT SALES!!! :stopitslime:

I'm certain your gamertag has as many holes as his when it comes to exclusives :sitdown:
Already peeped your whole steez. You more sohh than any other sony head is intrigued with what Scorpio has to offer
You haven't even "experienced" Battlefield 1 the way it was meant to be played yet, you basically playing the mobile version.
Why wait til the year 2020 for native 4K when you can use your 2020 vision on NATIVE 4K in 2017 :gladbron:
We read your recent rants about broke ass PS4 owners vs elite PS4pro owners
How does it feel to know that when you dis Scorpio you dis ya'seeeeeeeeeeelf :ufdup:

don't you get tired of being ethered?

The only c00n on here is you....

kewndog.png

XBox exclusives are trash, you don't have sales, but hey in the fall you will FINALLY have the better multiplats AFTER 4 YEARS. :laff:

And you all up in these threads cysing 4k, HDR and shyt but you don't even own a TV that has it? :scust:

go sit down. :camby:

What kinda pom pom shyt is that? :scust:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
don't you get tired of being ethered?

The only c00n on here is you....

kewndog.png

XBox exclusives are trash, you don't have sales, but hey in the fall you will FINALLY have the better multiplats AFTER 4 YEARS. :laff:

And you all up in these threads cysing 4k, HDR and shyt but you don't even own a TV that has it? :scust:

go sit down. :camby:

What kinda pom pom shyt is that? :scust:
Why would I buy an outdated 4K set when there isn't a console that could take advantage of it yet :dwillhuh: (Well the XB1S but I'm good til Scorpio)
Does your TV have the new HDMI 2.1 inputs (Don't think it does)

Is the walkthrough you currently studying in native 4K :ufdup:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I've played at least 8 games with the homie @Rekkapryde fukk what your talking about @PS4

Breh come to the coli NBA league you don't answer dms from
Your boy now? :dahell:

@Rekkapryde is the damn founding father of most of the coli leagues I can't take any thread serious that attempts to besmirch his good name

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Breh come to the coli NBA league you don't answer dms from
Your boy now? :dahell:

@Rekkapryde is the damn founding father of most of the coli leagues I can't take any thread serious that attempts to besmirch his good name
What if rekkapryde was a racist, would you still ride for his cause? I ask because I'm wondering how far are you willing to go with this? Rekka already admitted to his crimes by entering guilty pleas by furiously double posting (3x to be exact)