Rekkapryde is a ghat damn casual (scust) *proof inside*

Did rekkapryde get EXPOSED!?!

• Rekka Minaj took the L but he's still a nice person!!!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I would rather plead the fif

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I've posted like 20 times already what I play and even said my days of hardcore gaming have been gone, but someone stays wanting my attention like a giggling little teenage girl. :snoop:

For the very last time, I own 12 PS4 exclusives this gen while you out here playing
Prominence poker, a few hours of quantum break (trash), and rocket league.
t7cyfm.jpg

2. Here's my list of the 12 PS4 exclusives I bought this gen and it's status. Yeah 12, with only 1 not touched.

1. The Last Of Remastered - Beaten
2. Infamous Second Son - Beaten
3. The Order - Beaten
4. Bloodborne - Beaten

5. MLB 14 - Online League (OFFICIAL PS4 MLB THE SHOW 14 LEAGUE THREAD!!!! (VOLUME 2))
6. MLB 15 - Online League (http://www.thecoli.com/threads/send...-show-15-coli-league-thread-season-two.297607)
7. MLB 16 - Online League (The Official MLB The Show 16 Coli League Thread)
8. MLB 17 - Online League (MLB The Show 17 Coli League: 4 Open Teams)

now when I tell you that trashbox doesn't even have a baseball game, you come back trying to cyse this disgusting piece of shyt....that you don't even own!!
rbilarry.png

IGN's comments are pretty :laff:
Let's continue to my unfinished/game I haven't started.
9. Uncharted Collection - Bought it for UC3 since my ps3 disc was cracked by my son and never copped again. Didn't keep my saves when I copped my PSPro so I lost out on my progress.
10. Uncharted 4 - stated multiple times I haven't touched it and won't until I finish or do a walkthrough of UC3.
11. Horizon - just started
12. Killzone Shadowfall - only played multiplayer.

So if owning 12 ps4 exclusives and not touching 1 makes me "casual", okay cool :yeshrug:

Now....let's have some fun.... :mjgrin:

(to be continued)
:sas2:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:ohhh: Check this man stats and he doesn't even have the beginning Trophy for Horizon he is at 0 percent. The fukk is he talking about????? He didn't follow Rost teachings which is an introduction to the game :mjlol:

He a fukking liar

He only has 1 percent unlock on Uncharted
Only 1 percent on Infamous First Light
Barely played Driveclub 2 percent
1 percent on Killzone
Never played Last of Us on PS3 :ohhh:
Where is Until dawn breh
Never played Beyond two souls
Never played Rachet and Clank
Never played Persona 4 but claim he had a Psvita
Never played Yakuza 4 or 5

I played more exclusives then this clown

This nikka never played Heavy Rain :hhh: how am I more of a PlayStation exclusive guy then you

m I the new leader for Pissthots :troll: @Fatboi1 @Mowgli @Cladyclad @Kamikaze Revy

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
part 2............ :mjpls:

Late at night on February 25, 2010 was a day that will forever live in internet infamy. My dear friend Courtdog wanted to show all the brehs on SOHH that he finally move on up and made it to the promised land. The aftermath of that night will always be remembered by a simple google search that anyone can goto right now and type in the search bar......

googlecourtscust.png

That last term makes me sad that my brother on here is defined by a terrible decision he made to buy another nikka's 28 nut cumstained mattress to sleep on. If only gofundme was around then :to:

Now where did these search results originate from....let's take a trip...back in tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmee

goodtoa.png

Don't mean to brag, but Craigslist has been good to a niqqa!!! - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

After a 65 page roasting by all the brehs on SOHH, my man had to resort to sleeping on one of these due to the mental anguish
2762bdf0-12f4-4625-b7a7-d4b46c6e9558_1.79e1b65bb18ec31141b82cd18458263a.jpeg

But wai wai wait, it's gets worse.

Copyright to my brotha @Ugo Ogugwa

Oh we not done yet.....

Shoutout to my man @The Fukin Prophecy

My man Court with the video game debut

So before you come at the throne with lame "casual" insults (okay) wanting my attention. That ether of 2-25-10 will always burn slow....and the world will always have this to remember you by.....
googlecourtscust.png

fin.

edit: Actually own 15 exclusives, I forgot about Drive Club, SF5, and Guilty Gear.

Last edited:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Late at night on February 25, 2010 was a day that will forever live in internet infamy. My dear friend Courtdog wanted to show all the brehs on SOHH that he finally move on up and made it to the promised land. The aftermath of that night will always be remembered by a simple google search that anyone can goto right now and type in the search bar......

googlecourtscust.png

That last term makes me sad that my brother on here is defined by a terrible decision he made to buy another nikka's 28 nut cumstained mattress to sleep on. If only gofundme was around then :to:

Now where did these search results originate from....let's take a trip...back in tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmee

goodtoa.png

Don't mean to brag, but Craigslist has been good to a niqqa!!! - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

After a 65 page roasting by all the brehs on SOHH, my man had to resort to sleeping on one of these due to the mental anguish

Oh we not done yet.....

So before you come at the throne with lame "casual" insults (okay) wanting my attention. That ether of 2-25-10 will always burn slow....and the world will always have this to remember you by.....
googlecourtscust.png

fin.

edit: Actually own 13 exclusives, I forgot about Drive Club.

What does this have to do about games breh???? This is disgusting.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've posted like 20 times already what I play and even said my days of hardcore gaming have been gone, but someone stays wanting my attention like a giggling little teenage girl. :snoop:

For the very last time, I own 12 (edit: 15) PS4 exclusives this gen while you out here playing
Prominence poker, a few hours of quantum break (trash), and rocket league.
t7cyfm.jpg

2. Here's my list of the 15 PS4 exclusives I bought this gen and it's status. Yeah 15, with only 1 not touched.

1. The Last Of Remastered - Beaten (another ps3 game)
2. Infamous Second Son - Beaten (a 7hr game)
3. The Order - Beaten (a 3hr tour)
4. Bloodborne - Beaten (His sons beat it for him)

5. MLB 14 - Online League (OFFICIAL PS4 MLB THE SHOW 14 LEAGUE THREAD!!!! (VOLUME 2))
6. MLB 15 - Online League (http://www.thecoli.com/threads/send...-show-15-coli-league-thread-season-two.297607)
7. MLB 16 - Online League (The Official MLB The Show 16 Coli League Thread)
8. MLB 17 - Online League (MLB The Show 17 Coli League: 4 Open Teams)

now when I tell you that trashbox doesn't even have a baseball game, you come back trying to cyse this disgusting piece of shyt....that you don't even own!!
rbilarry.png

IGN's comments are pretty :laff:
Let's continue to my unfinished/game I haven't started.
9. Uncharted Collection - Bought it for UC3 since my ps3 disc was cracked by my son and never copped again. Didn't keep my saves when I copped my PSPro so I lost out on my progress.
10. Uncharted 4 - stated multiple times I haven't touched it and won't until I finish or do a walkthrough of UC3.
11. Horizon - just started
12. Killzone Shadowfall - only played multiplayer.
13. DriveClub - forgot about that one

14. Street Fighter 5 - play this casually :troll: with my sons
15. Guilty Gear - @Khalil's_Black_Excellence whipped me into retirement early on

So if owning 15 ps4 exclusives and not touching 1 makes me "casual", okay cool :yeshrug:

Now....let's have some fun.... :mjgrin:

(to be continued)
Sohh this nikka thought he could BUY HIS WAY INTO BEING A NON CASUAL :dead:
Let me ask YOU a question Coli. Is it acceptable to YOU to live vicariously thru gaming via a walkthrough?
Like, is that what real nikkaz do or would you look at that as highly suspect?
I have to question Rekka as a MAN when he can't finish a game that doesn't even have bosses in it :mjpls:
As previously stated, you can peep the details in his answers. This time THE GAMEs he name drops (see what I did there) to round off the games he's bought are filled with statistical errors. I bolded the truth within his answers. As every and anyone can CLEARLY SEE, this dude is a ghat damn casual (Tru Story)

As for the games I play, not sure why this dude left out Gears of War 4, Halo 5. I've played those more recently than other games he mentioned but to fit a narrative :francis: And the Baseball game I play is SuperMegaBaseball which is an EXCELLENT baseball game. Even better than MLB the show imo.. and for this reason. SMBaseball is a return to when baseball games were fun. Like this is a NES/SNES baseball game in a next gen outfit. And for those in the dark about this, Super Mega Baseball 2 drops this year, has online play, graphics are much improved, improved and added more to the physics engine. You being a casual, you'll talk shyt about it but IGN wouldn't :win: I didn't mean for this to be your funeral bruh...
What does this have to do about games breh???? This is disgusting.
I saw what he put up and thought :damn: I reduced this nikka to Rekka Minaj

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
And this nikka pull out the old Courtdog thread to try to deflect.:mjlol:

Be a Sony stan that doesn't even play Sony games brehs :mjlol:

Be can't say shyt he exposed dude a damn clown and I don't understand how these dudes follow him shyt how did he become the spokesperson for Ps on here. @Fatboi1 more legit then this clown.

shyt is sign and sealed his shyt holds no weight.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Be can't say shyt he exposed dude a damn clown and I don't understand how these dudes follow him shyt how did he become the spokesperson for Ps on here. @Fatboi1 more legit then this clown.

shyt is sign and sealed his shyt holds no weight.
Cause they're all clowns. It's only fitting that their leader be the biggest clown of them all.

Look at that clown shyt @ORDER_66 pulled the other day. Rekka inspires these dudes :mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

googlecourtscust.png

goodtoa.png

Oh we not done yet.....

googlecourtscust.png

fin.

edit: Actually own 15 exclusives, I forgot about Drive Club, SF5, and Guilty Gear.

:damn: rekka brought the mattress into this

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
in rekkas defense grown men tend to get more casual as they enter middle age because of priorities :yeshrug: Unless you hustling in a trap house :francis:
Nothing wrong with being casual.

You just can't be a casual and the leader of the stans at the same time

Might be time to pass the baton :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
in rekkas defense grown men tend to get more casual as they enter middle age because of priorities :yeshrug: Unless you hustling in a trap house :francis:

I travel 80% of the year. Blessed to be in the 6 figga nikka club. Wife and 2 boys. I know my hardcore gaming days are over. I play mostly in leagues throughout the year as a jobber:to:

I just don't have the time to game like I used to and I've accepted that. I consistently play my leagues and BF for my multiplayer fix and then I usually run with PS Exclusives for singleplayer second.

My backlog is rediculous enough and I had to slow down on buying shyt and not finishing it. So now that I got done with FF15 last week, I've moved on to Horizon, but am at just the part after the childhood section so I'm very early in the game with no trophies yet.

I'm good.

Last edited: