Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
blow this mothafukka up... barnes,blake pau, all fukking worthless

Mitch knew it too. You know Mitch was done with this dude Pau for that ish he pulled in the playoffs last year. He saw the immaturity in Bynum. He saw it all, but basketball reasons cost us.

Legends shouldn't have to go out with mentally soft squads like this. Gasol's on the bench with a paper cut. GTFOH. Plug that up and get back for the next play.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I swear if I ever meet a witch doctor I'm payin for a vicious hex to be put on david stern and dan gilbert. Those two fakkits literally ruined what woulda been one of the GOAT Laker squads ever assembled. Got nikkaz stuck with a soft faggie euro, a punk ass diva that's done nothin of real merit, and a cast of washed up, bum ass, or never were ass nikkaz. :dry:

Meh, 5 rings ain't so bad. :ehh:

Daps
Who the fukk told barnes and blake they're good shooters?

:pacspit: :childplease:

Rudy Gay sittin home watchin these dudes like :rudy:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I swear if I ever meet a witch doctor I'm payin for a vicious hex to be put on david stern and dan gilbert. Those two fakkits literally ruined what woulda been one of the GOAT Laker squads ever assembled. Got nikkaz stuck with a soft faggie euro, a punk ass diva that's done nothin of real merit, and a cast of washed up, bum ass, or never were ass nikkaz. :dry:

Meh, 5 rings ain't so bad. :ehh:

chris paul on the lakers with bynum and kobe would have been unfukkwitable :wow:

thank you based stern :bow:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
, everytime lakers start losing you nikkas revert back to the trade shyt never changes.