Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:sitdown: Are you trying to say Kobe is playing a good game?

No one said Kobe has played a good game, but Bynum hasn't proven himself to be the guy to carry the team. On top of that, a lot of Kobe's bad shooting is being caused by indecision from Ramon Sessions. Oh my bad tho, everything has been Kobe's fault since 1996.

Daps
Drew needs to quit bytchin about not gettin the ball and fukkin play ball.

Kobe has had him wide open for lobs when he's drove a few times, but he's gotta quit whining. He got that T bc he was mad Kobe didnt give it to him on that play. I guess he's just gonna have to realize the only way we're gettin full effort from Bynum is to feed him in the post

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No one said Kobe has played a good game, but Bynum hasn't proven himself to be the guy to carry the team. On top of that, a lot of Kobe's bad shooting is being caused by indecision from Ramon Sessions. Oh my bad tho, everything has been Kobe's fault since 1996.

Kobe has taken 20 shots to Bynum's 6.

You do the math

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Kobe has taken 20 shots to Bynum's 6.

You do the math

Stop arguing with this troll Quik. Anyone who watches this game can see that Mosgov was keeping Bynum out of the post. Bynum hasn't done anything in this game. He's the biggest punk I've ever seen. I seriously don't want this dude on the squad. When Kobe's done just blow it up.