Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I swear to fukkin God, whatever happens, get rid of Bynum. This brittle knee bytch talkin bout some "Oh, close out games are easy." and this fakkit has not only been gettin bodied all game but has given the nuggets all the motivation in the world. MOTHAfukk A ANDREW BYNUM. :pacspit:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I had to shut the game off for 5 minutes. They have no energy, no edge, no sense of urgency. This is not a regular season game. The worst part is that Pau and Bynum are the only other guys on the squad with rings and they are just as wack. Damn I hate the mental make up of this team.

I'm not realizing that those Cavs squads that went to war and were shutting down Boston and Detroit were just a result of those players and nothing to do with their coach's personality.

JSS

Pro
Daps
this is looking like that series against the rockets in 09.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All McGee needed was a change of scenery, he still makes some boneheaded mistakes but George Karl got him looking like a new player.

makes you wonder how much undeveloped talent there is out there due to lack of quality coaches..look @ how the spurs just get these random ass fakkits to fit into their system and do well.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I swear to fukkin God, whatever happens, get rid of Bynum. This brittle knee bytch talkin bout some "Oh, close out games are easy." and this fakkit has not only been gettin bodied all game but has given the nuggets all the motivation in the world. MOTHAfukk A ANDREW BYNUM. :pacspit:

I just stand back and chuckle whenever Bynum opens his mouth. If the Lakers somehow lost this series, those comments will be T-Mac status

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
EddieMurphy.gif