Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
so we aint gettin no replay of the bytch me and absolut saw on the sidelines. i need to see that thickness again then fly to denver and get my stalk on. i heard they have a tendency to do that up there :scheme:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
^^^^ Uh oh

mike.gif

But take this to JBO though. Dont disrupt the sports forum

:krs: :huhldup: :gladbron: :duck:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:beli: Ya'll nikkas will win at home to finish leaving him two more games he will be suspended. Or did they count one during the regular season?
:what:
Are you being serious? Of course the regular season game counted. Metta has one more game before he's back.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Im glad the refs didn't call offensive fouls on those plays, he didn't even get hit in the throat on that screen by Pau. First he held his face/nose, then when he was trying to milk it on the ground he was holding his throat.
Dog real talk I thought they needed to call paramedics in the way he was rolling on the ground gasping for air like he took a serious karate chop to the throat crushing his laranex ... all that until they showed the replay:rudy:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
So, go for the victory or wait another game so we can get MWP for game 1?
close em out in LA...we dont wanna get into another dog fight in Denver...If we lose to the Thunder in Oklahoma without Artest...it wouldnt be that much of a shocker and we wouldnt lose too much morale...but if we win...that would make a pretty big statement and boost our confidence.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Gallo just cannot be trying to draw offensive fouls against the Lakers late in games. He's been around too long to not know that.