Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
so we aint gettin no replay of the bytch me and absolut saw on the sidelines. i need to see that thickness again then fly to denver and get my stalk on. i heard they have a tendency to do that up there :scheme:

shorty was bad im working on finding her twitter now

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
If it was in Utah, fukk no. If it was in Denver, fukk yes.

Exactly. I was shocked the refs didn't call that because they stay making that call at big moments in games, all hype to do that offensive foul PUNCH gesture going the other way. Then I remembered "Oh right, its against the Lakers." :beli:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
So, go for the victory or wait another game so we can get MWP for game 1?

This is a pretty obvious one, close it out as soon as we can. Can't worry about Metta missing one game against OKC. The absolute worst thing you can do is try to play around with a team in a playoff series, especially when you're at home.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
so yall really believe that it was a No Call becuz it was against the Lakers?

Nah, but for a lesser known team, you never know what the refs are going to do on a play like that. The Lakers know that will be called a flop against them but if it was some other team, the refs are known to make an emotion call like that just to feel the crowd behind them.

We all hear the rhetoric that the refs let the players decide the games and all that but you know you can remember a lot of times when that was all thrown out the window when Derek Fisher or another Laker faceplanted into a screen or tried to throw his body in front of a player that was already airborne toward the basket.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
https://www.facebook.com/savannahsunflower
Savannah-McMillan-Christmas-2.jpg

20120506_110528_nuggets_woman.jpg