Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Gallo lost the game with that flop.

He left his teammates to play 5 on 4, which led to uncontested 3 in the corner.

Good job you euro piece of shyt.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Im glad the refs didn't call offensive fouls on those plays, he didn't even get hit in the throat on that screen by Pau. First he held his face/nose, then when he was trying to milk it on the ground he was holding his throat.
Yeah obvious attempt at a game-changing flop

My only thing is...can we use this to set a precedent from HERE ON OUT? I don't even blame Gallo because every single time shyt like that usually goes down on a crucial play at the end they give em the call. Like I can't think of another time that happened and refs were just like :manny: twice in a row.

...Or are we just gonna let the Lakers be the only ones that don't have to worry about flops fukkin up the game? :upsetfavre:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Im glad the refs didn't call offensive fouls on those plays, he didn't even get hit in the throat on that screen by Pau. First he held his face/nose, then when he was trying to milk it on the ground he was holding his throat.

That was the funniest thing about it. First his hands are covering his nose and going crazy. Then he's looking like Ricky Steamboat with the crushed larynx before Wrestlemania 3. Horrible acting