Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Lakers :flabbynsick: thats why all they got is brand value at this point beside a legend in his twilight years nothing is entertaining about them

yeah...that and the fact that they have the most famous basketball player in the world. Than you combine him going up against the second most famous player in the world in Lebron James.

btw, outside of Rose and Noah, Bulls have to be the most swaggerless team in the NBA. They are so fukking boring to watch. No offensive rhythm what so ever without Rose. Philly/Bulls series was NyQuil status

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yeah...that and the fact that they have the most famous basketball player in the world. Than you combine him going up against the second most famous player in the world in Lebron James.

btw, outside of Rose and Noah, Bulls have to be the most swaggerless team in the NBA. They are so fukking boring to watch. No offensive rhythm what so ever without Rose. Philly/Bulls series was NyQuil status

what did you expect?

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikka whatchu :rudy: for?

The Lakers are the biggest draw in the nba along with Chi and Heat.

That doesn't mean that everyone that watches basketball wants to see them in the finals. I'm watching every day of the finals no matter who is in it and I think most real basketball fans would say the same. The ratings drop if the Lakers aren't in it because there are so many bandwagon fans all throughout the country that are only going to watch if they're there.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
That doesn't mean that everyone that watches basketball wants to see them in the finals. I'm watching every day of the finals no matter who is in it and I think most real basketball fans would say the same. The ratings drop if the Lakers aren't in it because there are so many bandwagon fans all throughout the country that are only going to watch if they're there.

nikka, I didn't ask you how the Lakers are a draw. I was asking people which finals matchup brings more viewers. And which one NBA fans will tone into more.

But check it though. The Lakers are a successful franchise. World class organization. The bandwagons come with the territory. That's what happens when you win alot. Like how Man United, Cowgirls, Barcelona and Real Madrid have bandwagons which draws.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikka, I didn't ask you how the Lakers are a draw. I was asking people which finals matchup brings more viewers. And which one NBA fans will tone into more.

But check it though. The Lakers are a successful franchise. World class organization. The bandwagons come with the territory. That's what happens when you win alot. Like how Man United, Cowgirls, Barcelona and Real Madrid have bandwagons which draws.

Lakers brings the most viewers because the Lakers have the most fans. That's all there is to it. You're twisting that to say it's the team we all want to be there. It's the team LAKERS FANS want there.