Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
damn i forgot all about bynum's triple double in this series, that seems so damn long ago

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
How was that an asinine comment? Unless he gets help tonight from someone else on the team Kobe is finished...:childplease:

because he just carried the fukkin team for 2 straight games and is the oldest person on the squad. the Lakers would be finished but Kobe is not finished as a player.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I'm torn brehs! One hand I want L.A. to win so my Thunder can get in that ass! But on the other hand it will be glories to see them choke! So I guess its a win win for me! :lolbron:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In response to comments made on Friday on ESPN by Magic Johnson, the following statement is released by Lakers management:

“The opinion expressed yesterday by Magic Johnson regarding Mike Brown was his personal opinion and was made in his role as a TV analyst. His words were not made on behalf of the Los Angeles Lakers, and in no way do they reflect the feelings or position of team ownership or management. We are fully committed to and supportive of Mike Brown as head coach of the Lakers.”

Johnson said he expects the Lakers to fire Brown should they lose Game 7 against the Nuggets.
http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...nt_On_Comments_By_Magic_Johnson#ixzz1uhiP3z7D
:usure::pachaha:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

untitled-329l4a.gif