Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
You ready to pay mcgee 4 years 55 million?

:russ:

:leon:

at times like these, I look to the wisdom of the posters @ realgm because they have the same narrow minded, ESPN-highlight researching mentality of most GM's in the league and the general consensus is McGee is still a brainless knucklehead that has absolutely no chance of getting better/consistent. I can see Houston offering him something like 4/38 and we match.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Somewhere. Mitch almost traded him for CP3. I'm sure there are some takers. Minny perhaps. :ooh:

Nah. We wanna make a splash, but not that kind.

$21 mil for a 3rd wheel in a big man rotation :childplease:

at times like these, I look to the wisdom of the posters @ realgm because they have the same narrow minded, ESPN-highlight researching mentality of most GM's in the league and the general consensus is McGee is still a brainless knucklehead that has absolutely no chance of getting better/consistent. I can see Houston offering him something like 4/38 and we match.

Too athletic for McHale's liking.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Nah. We wanna make a splash, but not that kind.

$21 mil for a 3rd wheel in a big man rotation :childplease:

Too athletic for McHale's liking.

who else is out there to throw him ridiculous money? Golden State is always a serious contender, but they took themselves out of the race by trading their pseudo all-star for that Aussie gimp.

Boston? nah too rassist.

NO? :scusthov:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This post has been added by another user.

Since this is an active topic, this post has been automatically added to the thread while you were reading it. If you are replying to this thread you might want to read this post before doing so.
Christ the Lawd :damn:

Anyway it's obvious the lake show are just chilling out till Artest gets back, they played it up a bit with the comeback in the 4th showing that they can turn it when they want :smugfavre:

Who am I kidding...Bynum needs to stopped getting hoed by special needs Mcgee and the role players need to step the fukk up in the first 3 quarters.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:birdman:

Deandre Jordan got 4 years 42 mil

You're just being optimistic right now

Yall giving mcgee nene money, which is cool cuz I'd take mcgee over nene

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
who else is out there to throw him ridiculous money? Golden State is always a serious contender, but they took themselves out of the race by trading their pseudo all-star for that Aussie gimp.

Boston? nah too rassist.

NO? :scusthov:

Darkhorse....

If the Cap is at $58 million, the Spurs could offer him 4 years $40 million :ooh:

Same with the Blazers, but I think he's the Nuggets to lose, there don't seem to be many real threats.