Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
strategic loss for the lakers, now you get ron back in game 1 vs a rusty OKC team.

The lakers are playing chess not checkers

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Uh no way they lost this game on purpose. Now that I thinki about it. Game 6 in Denver is not a gimme, and if any of the three get hurt, it's a wrap.

-DMP-

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:yeshrug:Lawson might of would have had 36/6/12 but.............

:win:Old man Fisher would have hit that shot.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Do ya think going Brown is going keep running that back court of Sessions And Blake throughout the playoffs the way Miller was bullying that nikka was disgusting. Hopefully Brown will make some some adjustment i can only imagine what Westbrook going do next round if they got blake guarding him instead of Kobe.

Daps
what i wanna know is, how is it humanly possible for a 7-footer to prowl around the court like he got the agility of siamese cat?

:stopitslime:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Do ya think going Brown is going keep running that back court of Sessions And Blake throughout the playoffs the way Miller was bullying that nikka was disgusting. Hopefully Brown will make some some adjustment i can only imagine what Westbrook going do next round if they got blake guarding him instead of Kobe.

I've been complainin bout this shyt for a min. He acts like blake is a combo guard:rudy: Just replace him w/ barnes or ebanks.

We've lost games in the reg season cuz cats like Harden and Mayo was abusin that nikka

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Brown's not gonna change shyt. He's been running that back court out there for over a month and they almost always get abused defensively.

Miller just starts licking his chops every time they put Blake on him. Their best lineup is Bynum, Gasol, Barnes, Kobe and Sessions, but he never runs that out there.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I really hope Bynum responds to all this criticism with a monster game. He's been getting shyt on big time since game 5 ended.

And again I'm sick of hearing how Kobe has to use his bigs. His bigs have to want to be used. They aren't establishing good post position at all.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We gottaget pau going early...agressive pau who wants to create is when incredible things happen on the courte