Regular season basketball in LA: Your Boss Angeles Lakers vs the Denver nuggets

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
You're like Snoop Dogg now, reppin any team in any sport that wins a game. At least I'll never have to worry about you being a Kings fan.

wow son. you're really hanging on a nikka's nuts.

u claim to be a kings, dropped them when they became wack, watch every laker game, become a heat fan(I remember you getting emotional when nikkas were clowning them during their 1st game).

the only time u ever claimed to be a kings fan, is when I said I wish there were kings fans here, and you got emo again, when I wasn't even dissing anyone.

miss me with your trolling man.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
wow son. you're really hanging on a nikka's nuts.

u claim to be a kings, dropped them when they became wack, watch every laker game, become a heat fan(I remember you getting emotional when nikkas were clowning them during their 1st game).

the only time u ever claimed to be a kings fan, is when I said I wish there were kings fans here, and you got emo again, when I wasn't even dissing anyone.

miss me with your trolling man.

Think about it this way. If your team loses, that means another team won. There's always another bandwagon to jump on.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
I remember Bilz trying to hop on Bulls bandwagon:mjpls:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Think about it this way. If your team loses, that means another team won. There's always another bandwagon to jump on.

Why you makin fun of holiday seeeeason(AYE!) like you ain't a Laker fan your damn self? Self loathing Messicans like you love them free tacos. :stopitslime:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I remember Bilz trying to hop on Bulls bandwagon:mjpls:

I watch a lot of games. Knowing about a team because I've seen a lot of their games doesn't mean I'm on the bandwagon. Bulls? Heat? I don't care if those teams win or lose. If people are going to accuse me of being on a bandwagon, it's the Clippers. BINGO!!!!!!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Bilz you really overrate how much anyone cares about you or your opinion. It's there; it's annoying; it's unnecessary, and yet you give it anyway. I guess being the most significant of the insignificant Laker haters means that much to you.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bilz you really overrate how much anyone cares about you or your opinion. It's there; it's annoying; it's unnecessary, and yet you give it anyway. I guess being the most significant of the insignificant Laker haters means that much to you.

:cheers: