Regular girls>>>Models

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
Co-signed...

Even some of them models/vixens look decent (regular) without the caked-out look... :smugdraper:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
True... plus them video broads think they someone there not cause some simp athletes minus Derek jeter put these bytches on a level of a nia long or Paula Patton when these broads not even on a level of a chick u see everyday in a grocery store

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I cant be the only one that thinks like this?

im not attracted to these video Vixens ,Models or Instagram whores for
some reason i admit it is good to look at but personally a
regular normal looking girl turns me on and ultimately is who i would
impregnate or wife up.

same damn thing with me... plus you know dem models, vixens done gave the p*ssy to sooo many nikkaz

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but isnt these models regular chicks at end of day.

for one's you can say gave it up to athletes/rappers, theres more that havent

most these model chicks i guess working toward another career or in school somewhere

not defending them because this not a big deal to me honestly

big_moe

Burnin' & Lootin'
Daps
Reppin
In a Concrete Jungle
nothing more finer then a down to earth chick cause they arent constantly getting hit on but other n*ggas every second of every day

i find that b*tches who are 5/6 maybe 7 outta ten are most likely to be the baddest chicks

not only are their ego's not over inflated as f*ck
but they're also f*ckable

but dont get me wrong i'll f*cks with a model chick in a heartbeat :steviej:

it's just beauty is only skin deep.. what happens when the b*tch starts aging and the only reason you're wit her is cause she's a 10/10 but she aint got sh*t to say, you gonna be lookin at her like damn not only are you not fine anymore, you never had anything to say

and that's when hookers and mistresses show up :ehh:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
nothing more finer then a down to earth chick cause they arent constantly getting hit on but other n*ggas every second of every day

i find that b*tches who are 5/6 maybe 7 outta ten are most likely to be the baddest chicks

not only are their ego's not over inflated as f*ck
but they're also f*ckable

but dont get me wrong i'll f*cks with a model chick in a heartbeat :steviej:

it's just beauty is only skin deep.. what happens when the b*tch starts aging and the only reason you're wit her is cause she's a 10/10 but she aint got sh*t to say, you gonna be lookin at her like damn not only are you not fine anymore, you never had anything to say

and that's when hookers and mistresses show up :ehh:

very well put.

:myman:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
You only prefer them because they are more accessible to you. If you run in a circle where model bytches is the norm then you'd prefer model bytches too.
Personally I like bytches that I know I have a decent shot of fukking.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
they all just regular girls it's just how they change/react to the attention.

was in a relationship with a catwalk/fashion model for a while around 09/10...one of the nicest people you could meet.. no airs or graces and now doing pretty well for herself.

smashed a chick a couple times that had a nice following on instagram, was surprised at how much that seemed important to her.. i don't know if it gave her confidence or whatever but her head was swole off it and it was kind of annoying but for the most part she was a good time out with when not posing.

one got paid the other got rewarded with thirst and the latter had more of an ego than the first.

although, from what i gathered the first comes from a pretty well off family and didn't have many worries like that and the other came from your average background so i never wondered until this thread if that had anything to do with it :manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
That's because you cant get any...so you settle for mediocrity.

Kind of like a single mother puzzy......It's the most easiest form of puzzy out there.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
You only prefer them because they are more accessible to you. If you run in a circle where model bytches is the norm then you'd prefer model bytches too.
Personally I like bytches that I know I have a decent shot of fukking.

True

That's because you cant get any...so you settle for mediocrity.

Kind of like a single mother puzzy......

jayzdecoded.png

Daps
This is very subjective (the definition of a "model chick" and a "regular chick" that is)....meaning, if you took an attractive "regular chick" and had her model, she'd look like a model chick. I just like attractive chicks.

In general, I agree with the underlying principle of this thread provided that it is this: the prototypical "model chicks" looks the same (literally, they look like the same chick). Give me an attractive "regular chick" over them any day of the week.