Reggie Fils asks the real question about next weeks Nintendo financials

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People act like nintendo games are so much more fun because they aren’t good looking. It’s like how people automatically assume ugly or fat people are funny or more pleasant to be around.

Nintendo games recycle gameplay mechanics and the same tired ass ideas generation after generation. They aren’t doing anything special or innovative. I’m playing pokemon right now and I’m almost mad at myself for paying full price for whats a barebones ass mobile game that i can’t even jump in. I feel like I’m playing something from the GameCube era, in terms of of graphics and gameplay.

Only reason why people like mad titan ride Nintendos dikk on here is because they’re the only ones that can actually compete with sony in gaming. You can look at this thread an look at the xbox acquisition thread and see the same people hyping it for the very same reason, thats how traumatized they are by their gaming devices. Those same people you rarely even see in nintendo threads or OT’s

shambles :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And still from the standpoint of they treat their customers they're the worst company in gaming. They have always been a horrible company.

They really aint did right by the actual gamer community since snes tbh. Its been gimmicks and fukkery since then.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They really aint did right by the actual gamer community since snes tbh. Its been gimmicks and fukkery since then.
With the SNES and NES they reigned with tyranny on developers and publishers. After they all mostly abandoned Nintendo for Sony the company set their sights on how to exploit their customer base instead. Nintendo got what they deserved losing all those 3rd parties.

As a company they still don't listen or respond well to others. I hope they get some new blood in there to shake things up. I'd love to see them take on different types of projects like games that target adults without all that kid friendly wrapping on them. I'd like a voiced Link that isn't a silent protagonist. I want to see them take access to their legacy content seriously instead of all these disjointed different approaches that reset each console. Bring back the virtual console and let purchases made on it transition between generations. Take online more serious. Stop with the amibo shenanigans with valuable features attached to them. Stop milking their customers.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nintendo has the kid market almost exclusively to themselves while Sony and Microsoft are battling it out for adult gamers. This allows Nintendo to get away with selling cheap hardware with almost no issues.
This is reductive, their core base are adults