Regal Cinemas wants you to die...will not require masks inside theaters

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most people outside of a medical setting are not going to have N-95 masks :stopitslime:

These are KN95 nearly the same, protects the wearer. Available for next day shipping too. :obama:

If you don't want to go, don't. But there are ways mask wearers can protect themselves.

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The fukk is wrong with y'all?:gucci:

I don't see a problem here.

If it makes you feel better, wear your facemask at the movie theater... problem solved.

They already said a facemask is required everywhere else in the building. (Lobbies, restrooms, etc.)

If it makes you feel "safer" then wear your stupid face mask for the 2 hours. Y'all making it seem like they are gonna ask you to remove your face mask while watching the movie.

I honestly don't see what the problem is. What is Regal not doing to make you sheep feel "safer"? They seperated the seats for you, they are spraying down the seats after every showing. What the fukk else y'all want them to do? Ya'll want movie ushers to constantly patrol and remind people inside the auditoriums to make sure their masks are on properly... while people are trying to watch a movie?

That's gonna be disruptive and annoying as fukk. :mjtf:

sounds like you own regal stock

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
EIpz4WW.png

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I see people saying this a lot, but same thing was said about restaurants and as soon, and as restaurants were allowed to open, people were flocking to them.
Yup and then with the rise of infections made a lot of states either shut them back down or further limit capacity. I can’t be for sure but I think people would not be as eager to go back to theaters as much as going to their favorite restaurant to eat.

Daps
Even if they did, how would they enforce it once the lights go out? Would they have an employee wear night vision goggles, and do periodic checks throughout the film?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even if they did, how would they enforce it once the lights go out? Would they have an employee wear night vision goggles, and do periodic checks throughout the film?
Young people don’t care. They just think if you over 60 or have underlying conditions you have to worry