Regal Cinemas wants you to die...will not require masks inside theaters

JDZZO2.0

Banned
Daps
The fukk is wrong with y'all?:gucci:

I don't see a problem here.

If it makes you feel better, wear your facemask at the movie theater... problem solved.

They already said a facemask is required everywhere else in the building. (Lobbies, restrooms, etc.)

If it makes you feel "safer" then wear your stupid face mask for the 2 hours. Y'all making it seem like they are gonna ask you to remove your face mask while watching the movie.

I honestly don't see what the problem is. What is Regal not doing to make you sheep feel "safer"? They seperated the seats for you, they are spraying down the seats after every showing. What the fukk else y'all want them to do? Ya'll want movie ushers to constantly patrol and remind people inside the auditoriums to make sure their masks are on properly... while people are trying to watch a movie?

That's gonna be disruptive and annoying as fukk. :mjtf:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
:yeshrug:I just bought an HD projector off Amazon and made my own VIP theatre in my living room. Whole family is enjoying watching all the classics on the big screen in comfort. Snacks are cheaper too. Did a BTTF trilogy night. Gremlins/Gremlins 2 last night was:mjlit:. Tonight is TMNT 1 and 2.
same set up over here. man i haven't been to a theater in years.
i'm single so i'm just speaking for myself. Females rather come chill at the crib on a nice comfy sofa or bed and watch movies once they saw the set up at my house.
and when I have get togethers with friends or whatever. same thing. I got a bar right there too.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Lol. Cinema chains are gonna fall like dominoes in the next few years. Covid is the final nail in the coffin.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I have been going to the movie theater since their reopening here in June and masks aren't mandatory anywhere. :mjlol:

In fact, outside of public transport only two cities (Amsterdam and Rotterdam) are making it mandatory to wear masks out in public starting in August, but only in busy shopping areas.

Masks are only a minor factor in beating Corona, social distancing is everything. Corona cases in Europe have gone somewhat up after reopening of public places even with the exact same mask guidelines. I'm not saying masks can't help but staying 6 ft apart and maintaining that distance is the real go-to move.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
they could have partitioned a section of the seats for non-mask wearers or better yet, offer up a theater room for only mask wearers.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If it makes you feel better, wear your facemask at the movie theater... problem solved.

They already said a facemask is required everywhere else in the building. (Lobbies, restrooms, etc.)

If it makes you feel "safer" then wear your stupid face mask for the 2 hours. Y'all making it seem like they are gonna ask you to remove your face mask while watching the movie.

I honestly don't see what the problem is. What is Regal not doing to make you sheep feel "safer"? They seperated the seats for you, they are spraying down the seats after every showing. What the fukk else y'all want them to do? Ya'll want movie ushers to constantly patrol and remind people inside the auditoriums to make sure their masks are on properly... while people are trying to watch a movie?

Do you realize that the mask doesn't protect the mask-wearer? The mask protects others from the mask-wearer.

So what comfort does being able to wear your own mask provide when everyone around you is not wearing one?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

FB-IMG-1595909945580.jpg

"I'M READY TO SEE WONDER WOMAN!"

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you realize that the mask doesn't protect the mask-wearer? The mask protects others from the mask-wearer.

So what comfort does being able to wear your own mask provide when everyone around you is not wearing one?

I work in a hospital where doctors wear N-95 masks while treating Covid -19 positive patients in rooms much smaller than a movie theater. If you're that worried, don't go, but I think an N-95 does offer protection for the wearer.

As for me, I'm in there first chance I get.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
All these theaters are going to go bankrupt anyway :manny: no one is going to indoor theaters for a long time

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I work in a hospital where doctors wear N-95 masks while treating Covid -19 positive patients in rooms much smaller than a movie theater. If you're that worried, don't go, but I think an N-95 does offer protection for the wearer.

As for me, I'm in there first chance I get.

Most people outside of a medical setting are not going to have N-95 masks :stopitslime: