reduce belly fat and abs

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
cuz your body has been fasting all night while you sleep ...so the first thing you should do when you wake up is get some protein in the system The body needs these essential nutrients

Without a breakfast you are running on empty....your body needs to refuel from the overnight fast

its better to skip dinner than breakfast

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
cuz your body has been fasting all night while you sleep ...so the first thing you should do when you wake up is get some protein in the system The body needs these essential nutrients

Without a breakfast you are running on empty....your body needs to refuel from the overnight fast

Bruh back in the stone age humans might not even eat at all for a whole day, let alone get a nice breakfast every morning. Running on empty is fine. My best cardio sessions are fasted :yeshrug: Now lifting fasted :whoa: But just going to work or doing cardio.... it's not that serious.

You are talking a bunch of bro science.... give it a try before you knock it. Not for a day, for like a week or two. I promise u won't die :smile:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Running on empty? Your body doesn't store energy?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ultimately it depends on the end goal.

My view is that it's a good adjunct but not the best primary source of exercise.

I think it's thrown around to easily as a solution for weight loss when ultimately there are likely better methods.

JMO
It's something you have to ease yourself into & depends on the person's current back, knee & hip condition.

But I see no reason to completely steer away from it. Running outside is great & i really enjoy it. Plus it's a challenge every time I run.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Bruh back in the stone age humans might not even eat at all for a whole day, let alone get a nice breakfast every morning. Running on empty is fine. My best cardio sessions are fasted :yeshrug: Now lifting fasted :whoa: But just going to work or doing cardio.... it's not that serious.

You are talking a bunch of bro science.... give it a try before you knock it. Not for a day, for like a week or two. I promise u won't die :smile:
Fasted lifting :blessed:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

you slept the previous night not hilberate