Rediscovering my joy of reading...

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read about 40 books a year. Let me look through some lists and hit you with some tailored for you.

Just last month read The Devil's Best Trick 2024

A Rolling Stone reporter/investigative journalist look at tracking the Devil in the world, from witch towns in Veracruz, to exorcisms in Eastern Europe, devil worship in a small Texas town

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I read about 40 books a year. Let me look through some lists and hit you with some tailored for you.

Just last month read The Devil's Best Trick 2024

A Rolling Stone reporter/investigative journalist look at tracking the Devil in the world, from witch towns in Veracruz, to exorcisms in Eastern Europe, devil worship in a small Texas town
9780399101281-us.jpg

Have you read this?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Home - Sacred-Texts ISTA - Internet Sacred Text Archive got some interesting reads

I've also gotten back to reading a lot but mostly books online cause physical copies are harder to find.

Also when i'm lazy i just type audiobook on youtube and be listening to that instead of just sitting around not learning anything new

Imagine how much you can go through if that's what your focus is on

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Everand(formerly scribd), E-Book apps through NYPL. Still cop books every now and then. Haven't taken anything physical out of the library in a while but it is such a peaceful place to be at and just work/read. Cafes too.

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
Halfway through george w bush's autobiography great book so far can't wait for the next book the knowledge you gain from reading is fundamental great way to exercise your brain great thread op
Also need to read prodigy autobiography(big fan of mobb deep) heard great things about it it'll probably be the next one I read

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recommend getting an e reader and look up Z-library

I also haven't read in a very long time. I used to devour books in a few days. I bought a kindle 2 months agos and I'm 5 books in. I got like 70 books on deck.
Z Library breh? :flabbynsick: In 2024? :flabbynsick:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm flying outta town for work in a few hours but I stopped at the Green Rd library near me in North Raleigh, as recently I've had an itch to start reading again...

I have a desire to live a cleaner, healthier lifestyle, and in accordance with that, that means physically and mentally. Reading is something I enjoyed as a child, I read when I did time, and I do think being a voracious reader for much of my life developed me in positive ways...

I haven't read since the end of my last lengthy jail run which was over 9 years ago. I'm honestly shamed and embarrassed...

I forgot libraries existed, and how serene and exciting at the same time they are. Looking forward to more and here's to challenging everyone else to continue to find their passions and happy places; the library is one of mine!
Just got a library card for the town im in at the beginning of the Summer. Welcome back breh:salute:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I bought a Kindle last week and we’re so byke :wow:

I don’t enjoy watching TV or playing the video game anymore so I had to pick up an old hobby :ohlawd: