Redfall (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 1, 2023)

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft owns them now, thats the difference. They did the same thing to Rare. They went from making mostly single player games to now mostly service games.

The last real single player game you’re getting from them for a while is deathloop
You know Arkane started working on this in 2018 right?

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Some new info on the game.

Not a L4D clone at all.

expect Arkane immersive gameplay, and exploration. Open world. Single player or co-op story campaign.

Ok he sold the fukk out of this game, I'm tryna see this:whoo:

He even addresses @Gizmo_Duck 's unfounded "this is gonna be a free to play shooter game" concern trolling bullshyt as icing on the cake:banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ok he sold the fukk out of this game, I'm tryna see this:whoo:

He even addresses @Gizmo_Duck 's unfounded "this is gonna be a free to play shooter game" concern trolling bullshyt as icing on the cake:banderas:

Never said it was F2P, i said it was gonna be like outriders/destiny and nothing he said changed my mind

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You all over the place with the hate.

You don’t know what you think it’s gonna be like. You just know you ain’t gone like it.

:mjlol:

I know saw 4 goofy looking characters making corny jokes for 5 minutes while fighting shyt that looked straight out of every other zombie/vampire game made in the last 10 years. You know if it wasn’t an xbox exclusive you wouldn’t be hype for it

“Edgar Allen BRO” :why:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know saw 4 goofy looking characters making corny jokes for 5 minutes while fighting shyt that looked straight out of every other zombie/vampire game made in the last 10 years. You know if it wasn’t an xbox exclusive you wouldn’t be hype for it

“Edgar Allen BRO” :why:
Well you now have a further explanation, but you still wanna cling on to your misguided “concern”

Sony stans :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You all over the place with the hate.

You don’t know what you think it’s gonna be like. You just know you ain’t gone like it.

:mjlol:
Now watch...
Gizmo_Duck said:
Never said it was F2P, i said it was gonna be like outriders/destiny and nothing he said changed my mind
Gizmo_Duck said:
This is just gonna be like L4D with different vampires.
Just like i said, it’s a looter shooter.
Now L4d is nothing like destiny or outriders, I wouldn't call it a looter shooter either. I'm not even gonna use that term at all for any game :stop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now watch...

Now L4d is nothing like destiny or outriders, I wouldn't call it a looter shooter either. I'm not even gonna use that term at all for any game :stop:

It’s like L4D in subject matter and set up. It’s 4 players, teaming up to kill super natural vampires, and it has the same tone.

It’s like borderlands/destiny in gameplay, and there are gonna be a ton of micro transactions and all that other bullshyt, you can even see the menu in these screenshots

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It’s like L4D in subject matter and set up. It’s 4 players, teaming up to kill super natural vampires, and it has the same tone.

It’s like borderlands/destiny in gameplay, and there are gonna be a ton of micro transactions and all that other bullshyt, you can even see the menu in these screenshots
You could also call it warzone with it's guns and parties of 4, and if there's any melee you can call it final fantasy like because they hit each other in that game too. Let's not forget the rpg elements as well, so it's basically resident evil while we at it :troll: