Redfall (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 1, 2023)

Daps
This is just gonna be like L4D with different vampires. It could ahve been a cool modern day vampire hunting game where you jump from roof top to roof top setting traps and hunting shyt with a dope psychological horror story. Something closer to blade than whatever goofy borderlands humor this was going for. Seeing a studio like Arkane go this route is sad and i dont care if yall get mad and wanna huff and puff about console wars. This is disappointing
we know nothing about the game besides a cgi trailer and a basic synopsis :mjlol:
it is also a single player experience that can be played online
Arkane makes quality games and everyone is ready to jump on them based off one cgi trailer? :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
we know nothing about the game besides a cgi trailer and a basic synopsis :mjlol:
it is also a single player experience that can be played online
Arkane makes quality games and everyone is ready to jump on them based off one cgi trailer? :mjlol:

If its not like that then fine, but we can only go based on the long as cg trailer they showed so if its not like that its their fault.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everything about this screams online co-op shooter with seasonal passes

arkane-4.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They stated it is a single player experience. Coop seems like an option thing

They always say that, they say that for literally every online co-op shooter, anthem, outriders, destiny etc.

Of course they aint gonna tell people “yall can only play this with 3 other people at all times”

Daps
They always say that, they say that for literally every online co-op shooter, anthem, outriders, destiny etc.

Of course they aint gonna tell people “yall can only play this with 3 other people at all times”
They stated it can be completed with one player

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean it's Arkane I don't understand the sudden heel turn and this new found skepticism aimed at the
I'm going to wait for more info and gameplay

Microsoft owns them now, thats the difference. They did the same thing to Rare. They went from making mostly single player games to now mostly service games.

The last real single player game you’re getting from them for a while is deathloop