Redfall (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 1, 2023)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Just out of curiosity, when is the last time there was this much negativity surrounding a game's release but when it dropped everybody was like "all these publications have no idea what they're talking about this shyt is fire!! :krs: "

Usually it's just the Jay z it's aight gif at best. More gamepass fodder which is cool I guess but shame on me for thinking when this was originally announced it had the potential to actually be a great game.

nikkas willing to try this shyt in 30 frames is NASTY 🤢
Cyberpunk
Fallout 76
2k and Madden every year
Pubg console
Modern warfare 2019 :mjgrin:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Most previews have been very positive.

The only “negativity” comes from sony stan’s on a hate campaign as usual.

Literally EVERY xbox game comes with a campaign of weirdos trying to tear it down.

giphy.gif

nikkas willing to try this shyt in 30 frames is NASTY 🤢

Cyberpunk
Fallout 76
2k and Madden every year
Pubg console
Modern warfare 2019 :mjgrin:

Not sure if srs :patrice:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
giphy.gif

Not sure if srs :patrice:
Cyberpunk was panned to hell and it’s a fun game.

Modern warfare 2019 was shytted on for slow movement, Ttk, etc.

Pubg was panned for his terrible visual fidelity, clunky menu system, and low FPS when it dropped on Xbox.

Fallout 76 has to be one of the worst reviewed games ever and it still reached 13.5million players.

Forspoken was panned to hell and if you go in the thread cats are saying it’s their GOTY :Okayab:

I’ve said all along folks will be letdown by redfall, but I think many of the criticisms are overblown and people should actually play it before they form their opinion.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Cyberpunk was panned to hell and it’s a fun game.

Modern warfare 2019 was shytted on for slow movement, Ttk, etc.

Pubg was panned for his terrible visual fidelity, clunky menu system, and low FPS when it dropped on Xbox.

Fallout 76 has to be one of the worst reviewed games ever and it still reached 13.5million players.

Forspoken was panned to hell and if you go in the thread cats are saying it’s their GOTY :Okayab:

I’ve said all along folks will be letdown by redfall, but I think many of the criticisms are overblown and people should actually play it before they form their opinion.
I can only speak on the three games on this list (I noticed you left 2k and Madden out of your argument this time :ufdup: ) but you're being dishonest as hell with what you're implying.

Cyberpunk was shytted on at launch and rightfully so, the shyt wasn't even fukkin playable dog. It took a year for it to even run properly, and after that it was just an average ass game with nice graphics. Not a bad game, just not one that proves your point... At all.

Fallout 76 is and forever will be cheeks. It has a big community for the same reason ESO does/did. It's the newest fallout/elder scrolls games that's still receiving updates to this day. When a real, single player entry from either of those series drop 76/ESO will be DOA. They aren't good games and this doesn't prove the point you are desperately trying to make either.

Console is the only way I've experienced PUBG aside from a couple quick matches on Steam and I have it as the GOAT. I repeat, my only real experience with PUBG is on console and I have it as the greatest game of all time. The shyt still ran like a paraplegic for YEARS after it dropped (early access 2017, official launch Sept. 2018, didn't run smooth until the pandemic). This doesn't prove your point either.

I played MW 2019 but not until 2 years after it launched so I'm willing to bet it's the same story with that. You can't wait until these dudes fix all or most of what people are complaining about years later and then be like aha! There was never anything wrong, y'all dudes are trippin!

That's dishonest and corny. And people willing to play at 30 frames at launch in 2023 are the reason why we are still getting games that run 30 frames at launch in 2023.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I can only speak on the three games on this list (I noticed you left 2k and Madden out of your argument this time :ufdup: ) but you're being dishonest as hell with what you're implying.

Cyberpunk was shytted on at launch and rightfully so, the shyt wasn't even fukkin playable dog. It took a year for it to even run properly, and after that it was just an average ass game with nice graphics. Not a bad game, just not one that proves your point... At all.

Fallout 76 is and forever will be cheeks. It has a big community for the same reason ESO does/did. It's the newest fallout/elder scrolls games that's still receiving updates to this day. When a real, single player entry from either of those series drop 76/ESO will be DOA. They aren't good games and this doesn't prove the point you are desperately trying to make either.

Console is the only way I've experienced PUBG aside from a couple quick matches on Steam and I have it as the GOAT. I repeat, my only real experience with PUBG is on console and I have it as the greatest game of all time. The shyt still ran like a paraplegic for YEARS after it dropped (early access 2017, official launch Sept. 2018, didn't run smooth until the pandemic). This doesn't prove your point either.

I played MW 2019 but not until 2 years after it launched so I'm willing to bet it's the same story with that. You can't wait until these dudes fix all or most of what people are complaining about years later and then be like aha! There was never anything wrong, y'all dudes are trippin!

That's dishonest and corny. And people willing to play at 30 frames at launch in 2023 are the reason why we are still getting games that run 30 frames at launch in 2023.
Internet narratives trump people actually playing and enjoying games :ehh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
can only speak on the three games on this list (I noticed you left 2k and Madden out of your argument this time :ufdup: ) but you're being dishonest as hell with what you're implying.
Stop the cap nikka. :mjlol:

The point is millions of people play it.

You could have just said I agree. From 2017:
As it stands PUBG is an interesting addition to the FPS landscape. There's an intriguing balance of randomness and skill that could make it a mainstay of the gaming community. But until it sorts out its many technical issues as well as becoming more accessible to newbies, we'd suggest holding off.

Pros:

• Fantastic concept
  • Satisfying gunplay
Cons:

• Not enough modes
  • Poor frame rate
  • Technical issues
Rating (out of 10): 5
shyt Pubg Xbox still got a 5 rating on metic critic from users

I mean modern warfare 2019 is one of the most popular games ever.

You’ve admitted that a game that struggled to get maintain 30fps is one of your favorite games. Deathloop wasn’t an fps monster either.

If the gameplay is good that other shyt doesn’t matter as much as you want it to.

I find it amusing hearing imaginary complaints from people who have not played the game.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Stop the cap nikka. :mjlol:

The point is millions of people play it.

You could have just said I agree. From 2017:

shyt Pubg Xbox still got a 5 rating on metic critic from users

I mean modern warfare 2019 is one of the most popular games ever.

You’ve admitted that a game that struggled to get maintain 30fps is one of your favorite games. Deathloop wasn’t an fps monster either.

If the gameplay is good that other shyt doesn’t matter as much as you want it to.

I find it amusing hearing imaginary complaints from people who have not played the game.
At this point I'm genuinely confused. What are we talking about? If your argument this whole time is "some people, and in rare cases, a lot of people enjoy trash games" then you win. I got nothing for ya. I thought you were saying these games get shytted on because "narratives" even though the narrative exists solely due to the reality of the situation.

Redfall being 30 frames isn't a narrative. PUBG being trash at launch isn't a narrative. I played for so long because the concept was new and amazing TO ME, so I can admit I was in love with a trash ass game. They eventually fixed it for it to run smooth and graphics passable, but by then the gaming world had moved on and I'm not mad at that. My favorite game of all time (I think it's best to split single player from multi player when considering GOATs) is not universally loved and that's okay but as an adult I'm not going to dismiss the criticism as "internet narratives" because other people don't share the same opinion.

giphy.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You gotta be trolling?
Just out of curiosity, when is the last time there was this much negativity surrounding a game's release but when it dropped everybody was like "all these publications have no idea what they're talking about this shyt is fire!! :krs: "
Console is the only way I've experienced PUBG aside from a couple quick matches on Steam and I have it as the GOAT. I repeat, my only real experience with PUBG is on console and I have it as the greatest game of all time. The shyt still ran like a paraplegic for YEARS after it dropped (early access 2017, official launch Sept. 2018, didn't run smooth until the pandemic).
:pachaha:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
You gotta be trolling?

:pachaha:
:mjlol: come on man, really. PUBG was 6 fukkin years ago and it's a one-off situation. What are we doing here man are we communicating to understand one another or are we just tryna get our shyt off. My point was that it's not likely Redfall will be good, not that it's impossible.

I tolerated 30 in 2017. I will not be doing it again

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol: come on man, really. PUBG was 6 fukkin years ago and it's a one-off situation. What are we doing here man are we communicating to understand one another or are we just tryna get our shyt off. My point was that it's not likely Redfall will be good, not that it's impossible.

I tolerated 30 in 2017. I will not be doing it again
I played god of war rag at 40 :pachaha:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any word on when reviews are out? I'd think tomorrow would be a reasonable expectation. Or do you think they'd push embargo to Monday so they don't have their spot on the news cycle mostly occur over the weekend?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Any word on when reviews are out? I'd think tomorrow would be a reasonable expectation. Or do you think they'd push embargo to Monday so they don't have their spot on the news cycle mostly occur over the weekend?
I expect Monday