Redfall (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (May 1, 2023)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Previews mainly positive, but some negativity listening to Giantbomb, PC Gamer and Kinda Funny.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Looking at Jack Frags video...
The game play looks smooth and satisfying but WAY Too EASY.

As someone said, it looked like certain enemies didn't even attack until you lo
oked at them.

It was an issue with State of Decay 2. I play state of decay 2 every day because they made nightmare and lethal difficulty where you really can permadeath lose your characters in a dangerous setting.

In order for me to play shyt like this... I need to feel like I can have pride in getting through it.

I need intensity.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

oked at them.
I think that's a symptom of all showcase gameplay. They want the person playing to be able to move through and push people's shyt in to make the player look powerful. Probably playing on some low difficulty.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Looking at Jack Frags video...

oked at them.

It was an issue with State of Decay 2. I play state of decay 2 every day because they made nightmare and lethal difficulty where you really can permadeath lose your characters in a dangerous setting.

In order for me to play shyt like this... I need to feel like I can have pride in getting through it.

I need intensity.

Worth noting that the previewers only got a 90 minute demo and it’s their first time ever playing the game. I doubt we’re gonna see any high-skill gameplay or intense difficulty from anybody at this stage

It’d be like watching someone play the opening hours of Destiny New Light for the first time. High level content like raids and Nightfall activities look like a whole other game in comparison lol

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Worth noting that the previewers only got a 90 minute demo and it’s their first time ever playing the game. I doubt we’re gonna see any high-skill gameplay or intense difficulty from anybody at this stage

It’d be like watching someone play the opening hours of Destiny New Light for the first time. High level content like raids and Nightfall activities look like a whole other game in comparison lol
Very true.

I saw people commenting the same. Developer videos want the game play to look more cinematic and having an easy play through is necessary for that.

Either way, I'm truly excited about this game.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I decided I'm still gonna give the game a chance at 30 FPS and see if I can do a 30 FPS shooter in 2023. I've actually been hype for this game so I don't want to just write it off because I actually think the game has potential. I think they are gonna try to turn this into something like Destiny looking at it. Judgment is still reserved, but the no 60 FPS at launch is a legit red flag, but it isn't an automatic disqualification.