Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm going to address the elephant in the room farting as Arkane maybe, just maybe is the most overrated gaming studio in existence:

• Dishonored 1 was good but had issues
  • Dishonored 2 was straight, but good grief the controls made me want to slice a cockroach
  • Prey was Prey
  • Deathloop was obnoxious as all fukk
This game is just the chickens that come out to roost. Beyond the smoke, there's charred up dogshyt and in this case, Arkane got exposed for being cooked in the gaming industry.

I always thought Arkane Austin specifically was overrated but this definitely seems like a game they were forced into. Thats why so much of their staff left

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I think this game like other Bethesda they were releasing had to do with the sustainability of the corporation, they were bleeding money and pivoted to gaas to live. Like with young blood, this game was destined for failure. Getting back to single player games will help alot

Yeah I wish these brain dead companies would realize that GAAS is always not the answer. Imagine if some doofus in a suit going up to From Software like "aye....battle pass :D"

From Software producer: "Hai!"

*calls number on other phone*

From Sofrware producer: "We have a problem that needs some soul fleeing"

Person on the other line:
tumblr_mm00oiHiDH1sp21sno3_250.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fanboy tree:

"It doesn't have a good metacritic"
If it does? " what about the sales"
It was a success " well Microsoft had no hand in making that game"
If they did? " well gamepass isn't sustainable "

Immature sad individuals.
You can literally create a Sony stan flow chart that they use in every bad faith argument

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is why i dont care about Bungie (trash company btw) putting the brakes on TLOU multiplayer. If it was going to turn into a meme I’d rather thy not put it out, thats what Microsoft should have done with this game.
Nah breh

TLOU2 had some of the GOAT gameplay, the fact that we wont experience that gameplay in a multiplayer setting is a huge L.

I don't know why Sony is relying on the word of Bungie when it comes to proven developers.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know why Sony is relying on the word of Bungie when it comes to proven developers.

Because they don’t want a halo infinite situation where the game comes out and dies a month later. Bungie as least knows how to monetize their games long term, whether you like the way they do it or not.

Factions was the only gaas i was looking forward to but if it was gonna be a redfall level disaster its good that they aren’t forcing it out on some sunken cost fallacy shyt

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Because they don’t want a halo infinite situation where the game comes out and dies a month later. Bungie as least knows how to monetize their games long term, whether you like the way they do it or not.

Factions was the only gaas i was looking forward to but if it was gonna be a redfall level disaster its good that they aren’t forcing it out on some sunken cost fallacy shyt
Most good multiplayer games are games that were never expected to take off.

Uncharted 2 and last of us both had multiplayer modes that seemed like last minute additions but were great.

I don't know what bungie said that caused the game to be canceled, but I don't trust any of these studios to know how to make a multiplayer game last. If the gameplay is good, people will play it, bungie should understand that considering their gameplay is the only reason people deal with the bullshyt that comes with being a destiny 2 player.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Most of the popular GAAS start of by completely failing 1st and reworking the game as a loyal fan base plays it until then. Aka destiny 1

Or it's some off shoot of the main game that they never really intended to be a GAAS. Aka fortnite and Dota

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Most of the popular GAAS start of by completely failing 1st and reworking the game as a loyal fan base plays it until then. Aka destiny 1

Or it's some off shoot of the main game that they never really intended to be a GAAS. Aka fortnite and Dota
Fans worrying about money weird to me lol.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's always been super odd to me, the only time I'm worried about a game doing well is if I'm hoping for a sequel or consistent updates.

Even then I'm not worrying about how much a game is selling or not selling

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's always been super odd to me, the only time I'm worried about a game doing well is if I'm hoping for a sequel or consistent updates.

Even then I'm not worrying about how much a game is selling or not selling

While simultaneously concern trolling PlayStation game sales in the tlou thread :russ:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Larrys: AAA games are unsustainable!

*continues to spend pages breaking down profits and revenue

Also Larry’s: why do people care about sales, I don’t get it🥸
I'm sure "Larry's" bring up sales and profit out the game when talking about games especially Xbox games, because that makes sense.

:stopitslime: