Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Game is mid :yeshrug:

Out of the 25 million people that got it for free only 2 million people even tried it. Thats 13 sentinels numbers

Highest rated game on xbox and stans here didn’t even play it

Goal post moved from they don't make good games to now they don't sell lmao. Stans are sad

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Goal post moved from they don't make good games to now they don't sell lmao. Stans are sad
Game gets an 87 Metacritic and it’s mid. Millions of people played it. It’s also clearly a smaller scope and more experimental title.

These are exactly the kinds of games studios should be putting out but it gets sacrificed to fanboy troll wars bad faith arguments.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
It's the dumbest shyt ever that a system that costed almost half as much at launch as the premium version was promised to run the same games and deliver the same performance as the better version, with lowered resolution. Are they insane? Why does the series s need a performance mode and furthermore why in the fukk do the ss peons get the option at the same time as sx?? I gotta bush console gaming altogether man this shyt is way too frustrating.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'm going to address the elephant in the room farting as Arkane maybe, just maybe is the most overrated gaming studio in existence:

• Dishonored 1 was good but had issues
  • Dishonored 2 was straight, but good grief the controls made me want to slice a cockroach
  • Prey was Prey
  • Deathloop was obnoxious as all fukk
This game is just the chickens that come out to roost. Beyond the smoke, there's charred up dogshyt and in this case, Arkane got exposed for being cooked in the gaming industry.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Game gets an 87 Metacritic and it’s mid. Millions of people played it. It’s also clearly a smaller scope and more experimental title.

These are exactly the kinds of games studios should be putting out but it gets sacrificed to fanboy troll wars bad faith arguments.
Fanboy tree:

"It doesn't have a good metacritic"
If it does? " what about the sales"
It was a success " well Microsoft had no hand in making that game"
If they did? " well gamepass isn't sustainable "

Immature sad individuals.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm going to address the elephant in the room farting as Arkane maybe, just maybe is the most overrated gaming studio in existence:

• Dishonored 1 was good but had issues
  • Dishonored 2 was straight, but good grief the controls made me want to slice a cockroach
  • Prey was Prey
  • Deathloop was obnoxious as all fukk
This game is just the chickens that come out to roost. Beyond the smoke, there's charred up dogshyt and in this case, Arkane got exposed for being cooked in the gaming industry.
I think this game like other Bethesda they were releasing had to do with the sustainability of the corporation, they were bleeding money and pivoted to gaas to live. Like with young blood, this game was destined for failure. Getting back to single player games will help alot