Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Other than preloading, tangible benefits to pre-order are limited. It's really taking an unnecessary risk at this point.

Preorder at 11:58pm the day before it releases to get exclusive bonus weapon and costume pack

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i put a 3 hour cap on myself when i started but im actually about to keep playing. one more safehouse

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I am happy reviewers are calling out games that are releasing beta tests or undercooked products. I know it won't be the norm, but reviewers calling out bad optimization and other technical issues would make publishers warier about releasing half-baked products like Redfall. Hopefully, this is a learning experience for Microsoft, Arkane, Bethesda, and other publishers learn hat you can't release messy products at launch because people are starting to call out that BS.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
so yea, the enemy AI is retarded. because of that the game is dumb easy.
so far, for me its been a game of unlocking the map and getting a good look at everything, but its straight arcade shooting gallery. and the 'neighborhood' actually looks really good. so far

not a lot of enemy variety yet. pick up a lot of duplicate weapons borderlands style, im not sure youll be able craft or repair with those, or whatever later

you can host co-op but im not sure what more than one person could do here unless they triple the enemies in co-op or something

no bugs or glitches for me at all. yet

turn the difficulty UP, have fun

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:sas2: i dont wanna hear no excuses...

EDIT: Damn he making the game sound like utter dog shyt...:picard: No single player campaign, empty world. horrible graphics, stupid A.I. :dead:

EDIT2: the power of xbox y'all :dead: better pray starfield comes through with a win...cause :sadcam:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

:sas2: i dont wanna hear no excuses...

EDIT: Damn he making the game sound like utter dog shyt...:picard: No single player campaign, empty world. horrible graphics, stupid A.I. :dead:

EDIT2: the power of xbox y'all :dead: better pray starfield comes through with a win...cause :sadcam:

Careful they gonna tease you for having a ps4 soon :mad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The fact that they went full steam ahead and sent this game to die in the state it's released in is alarming. What's the point of releasing this? It saves nothing it doesn't sound like it's impressing anyone. Honestly they'd be better off canceling it or pushing it back and trying to salvage it. Putting it out and it's a 4/10 or whatever is not worth bothering with.
Netflix has a business model where they're incentivized to cancel shows. Their goal is to make as many shows as they can with an upfront cheaper price and if one becomes a breakout success hold on to it. Their business model is throwing shyt at a wall and seeing what sticks. People clearly don't mind because there's always something new to watch.

Microsoft needs more quality work than that. They should have stepped in and said "hey this can't be released this way either fix it or we're scrapping it."
Fam, this is Xbox leaddership. What amount of sense have they shown since the early 360 days?