Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I’ve personally never liked an Arkane game. They all seem the same and get boring after the first hour, or few hours imo. I still don’t get how Deathloop got the praise it got (by critics). I see some reviewers saying bad ai, but Deathloop had terrible ai. There’s no real challenge in that game (from what I’ve played of it). I’m glad some Xbox fans are finally waking up, but I also hope Arkane fans wake up as well. They’re not as great as some people think. They seem stuck in the 360 era, and have been for a while and been getting a pass. Hopefully that dies with Redfall.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A lot of reviews in progress like pc gamer and ign that are tearing it apart so the MC/OC is probably gonna drop into the high 50’s

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Starfield will probably be good, not great. I expect bugs because its Bethesda.

However, if Microsoft doesn't mess with modding, the game will last a long time like Skyrim.
Game Pass doesn't even let you SEE the installation files, how can you mod the game unless you buy it on Steam?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve personally never liked an Arkane game. They all seem the same and get boring after the first hour, or few hours imo. I still don’t get how Deathloop got the praise it got (by critics). I see some reviewers saying bad ai, but Deathloop had terrible ai. There’s no real challenge in that game (from what I’ve played of it). I’m glad some Xbox fans are finally waking up, but I also hope Arkane fans wake up as well. They’re not as great as some people think. They seem stuck in the 360 era, and have been for a while and been getting a pass. Hopefully that dies with Redfall.

Deathloop had a unique hook, basically it acted as a puzzle game, memorize the enemies and their patterns and think of the best way to make it from point A to point B, and they gave you a lot of unique ways to do it.

AI was dumb but it was easy to excuse in a game like that

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Chea I'm the same with Arkane, I HATED the art style of Dishonored and Deathloop was super mid. It's like that Dishonored DNA is in every game they make and it makes their first person mechanics feel second rate

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Deathloop had a unique hook, basically it acted as a puzzle game, memorize the enemies and their patterns and think of the best way to make it from point A to point B, and they gave you a lot of unique ways to do it.

AI was dumb but it was easy to excuse in a game like that
Right. Of course the AI is dumb compared to the one person who remembers every day. It made sense storywise.

I still need to replay the final mission. I want to clear out the whole mansion.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
We need to have a serious conversation on gaming developers and companies putting out half finished games and being predatory.
It is predatory practice but consumers need to put their foot down.

Instead of preordering the games or preloading wait and keep your money in your wallet.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is predatory practice but consumers need to put their foot down.

Instead of preordering the games or preloading wait and keep your money in your wallet.

Other than preloading, tangible benefits to pre-order are limited. It's really taking an unnecessary risk at this point.