Redfall looking like shyt outchea Update: COMING IN AT 30FPS LMAO

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I told y’all bad on
Eeeh I'm a gamer foremost and just liked the look of the game. Although absolutely hate the fact that Arkane who usually don't release buggy games like this have had to work under such pressure to release this one. Microsoft need to do better and just hire Amy Hennig already.
bruh, this is Arkane’s baby. :pachaha:

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
I told y’all bad on

bruh, this is Arkane’s baby. :pachaha:
If that's the case what changed for them to become part of the greed conglomerate if this was Sony emphasis would have been put more on story and it just being fun. I mean this is the study which created Prey

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that's the case what changed for them to become part of the greed conglomerate if this was Sony emphasis would have been put more on story and it just being fun. I mean this is the study which created Prey

I don't think you can really blame Microsoft for this, aside from just not delaying the game again. Prey came out in 2017, and the Mooncrash expanding was 2018. They've been working on this for a while, even before Microsoft purchased them as part of Zenimax. This is mostly on them.

Really the only thing you can put at Microsoft's feet is that it feels like this is being published before it's truly ready so that their entire calendar doesn't rest completely on Starfield, and hoping that Forza makes it out this year.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
I don't think you can really blame Microsoft for this, aside from just not delaying the game again. Prey came out in 2017, and the Mooncrash expanding was 2018. They've been working on this for a while, even before Microsoft purchased them as part of Zenimax. This is mostly on them.

Really the only thing you can put at Microsoft's feet is that it feels like this is being published before it's truly ready so that their entire calendar doesn't rest completely on Starfield, and hoping that Forza makes it out this year.
Exactly they should have delayed it again, 30 fps and bug riddled.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly they should have delayed it again, 30 fps and bug riddled.

Right, but you were also talking as if some of game's other issues could be attributed to Microsoft. Microsoft deserves plenty of smoke for pushing this over the finish line when it seems like it definitely needed more time, but if the game really is as mid as people are trying to imply it is (which I'm still hoping it isn't), then that's on Arkane Austin, then. A delay of an extra couple of months isn't going to change core gameplay elements or anything.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was giving the game a little grace.
The past week was an absolute shambles for Xbox.

full

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They should have just made Deathloop 2.:yeshrug:
or Dishonored 3, but I guess you can't fault them for wanting to try something new. I mean, this might prove they shouldn't have, but I can understand wanting to experiment.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think launching without the 60fps makes sense because why delay game when you know it's going to be mid. I feel bad for Arkane having to deal with the pressure of Xbox AAA drought because last game they gave full marketing to was Halo and that's a nearly 18 month gap.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think launching without the 60fps makes sense because why delay game when you know it's going to be mid. I feel bad for Arkane having to deal with the pressure of Xbox AAA drought because last game they gave full marketing to was Halo and that's a nearly 18 month gap.

You know Todd over in the stu like

giphy.gif

Theres never been so much pressure on a bethesda studio game to maintain a solid 30fps