Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He took it down

A436-A8-C9-4-A88-4552-8-A6-D-9-A616149-DCA6.jpg

Man, I'mma need to see more official reviews before I pass judgement, but the fact that there's nothing officially published that I can see as of this morning is a disappointing and concerning.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I'm suprised they can't get this running at 60fps. Doesn't look too demanding at all

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man, I'mma need to see more official reviews before I pass judgement, but the fact that there's nothing officially published that I can see as of this morning is a disappointing and concerning.

Embargo doesn’t end until tonight, after the game releases

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@MeachTheMonster @The Mad Titan

I.W. Written here, from UEN (Untouchable Empire News)

A few weeks back you brothers laughed and high fived, rejoicing that the Sony and its followers were in shambles.

After a deep investigation, it turns out these allegations are false, furthermore, what we discovered in the process ? Was shocking.

We have serious evidence to suggest that it was not Sony in shambles, but instead it was indeed Microsoft Xbox Corporation and its followers in true shambles… that you’re allegations were brought against Sony to confuse and cover up your own shortcomings ..

Care to comment ?

Mic-Hero_freepik_789_479_70_s.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

A few weeks back you brothers laughed and high fived, rejoicing that the Sony and its followers were in shambles.

After a deep investigation, it turns out these allegations are false, furthermore, what we discovered in the process ? Was shocking.

We have serious evidence to suggest that it was not Sony in shambles, but instead it was indeed Microsoft Xbox Corporation and its followers in true shambles… that you’re allegations were brought against Sony to confuse and cover up your own shortcomings ..

Care to comment ?

All i see is you weirdos obsessed with xbox things.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Care to comment ?

I would like to have the following statement on record.

“Sony Stans :mjlol:

That is all