Redemption sex >>>. Ladies... sometimes you gotta let a brother redeem himself.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If it's a bytch i don't really care about :rudy:

Shiiiiiiieeeetttttt.....I got mines. :pachaha:

Nah man. I feel bad and ashamed when i dont perform like I cant even talk to the chick about sex anymore until i can redeem myself

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I feel you breh, no homo

Meeting the friends is the worse, the girl might be PC, friends hit ya with the :usure:

I remember in college, this nikka and his girl starts arguing in the food court about some bullshyt, then she hit 'em with the random "that's why your dikk can't stand up" friends around her like
hhbjb-o.gif

Oh no this b!tch would have to die :angry:. I'd catch a murder charge right there and then

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
For lack of a better word.

Guys, Ever had a chick who you didnt fukk right the first time? Then when she finally gave you the chance to redeem yourself you hit a homerun.

This chick i met a few months ago came to my place on 4th of july and we ended up fukking but I was tired as fukk and struggling with bad back so i struck out... badly.
Like one quick nut and I was out for the count snoring and all. She didnt say anything but my paranoid ass swore she was laughing at me deep down.

We kinda avoided the subject of sex the past week and a half because i was embarassed as fukk. THen she came over again last night and I tell you guys I-WENT-HAM on that ass. She been texting me all day talking about how sore she is but she's happy about it.

shyt is just like sports breh. You have a bad game, the ppl are talkin bout how u didnt perform well.

Then, u go "lebron, game 6 vs Boston"

:obama:

mle

Rookie
Daps
:myman::yeshrug:
Depends on how much she's feeling you. If she was already digging you for real you'd get a second shot as long as you don't do something detrimental to the relationship itself. A random chick, or someone you're trying to fukk to convince to stick around some more? Treat the p*ssy like you're fighting for the World Title, nothing wins better than a knockout.