Redemption sex >>>. Ladies... sometimes you gotta let a brother redeem himself.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I experience this. This girl was so hot and I have to admit I was a bit intimidated. Yu ever get so intimidated that yu can't get hard? That happen to me and when I got semi-hard I tried to put it in but I could :( . I was honest with her I told her I was nervous and she really liked me so she gave me a chance to redeem myself. She gave me a 2nd chance and nailed it. I popped her cherry and she wasn't even a virgin. Told me I was the best she ever had.

If she don't give yu a second chance than she's prolly a hoe. Any regular girl would be understanding.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I'm just goin off what you wrote

How you get dome earlier, Then she come back NEXT week, then she text you yesterday talkin about an evening that happened earlier today and tomorrow, even though you ain't been there since last year.

:dwillhuh:

my bad, guess I need to work on elaborating :yeshrug:

I got dome from my girl earlier that day, later in the evening me and this chick met up and that experience occured.. The next weekend I redeemed myself.
This entire ordeal happened last year.

she texted me yesterday, idk I guess a nikka was just on her mind :skip:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I've never really needed a second chance to redeem myself, I'm usually good at knocking it out the 2nd, 3rd, 4th time, my lesser performances come after I've hit it a few good times. Only time I can think of where I needed a second chance was wit this chick I attempted to fukk last year. I really didn't even like her, the opportunity to fukk came from a lil smart remark she said that I should have let go. First time I was suppose to fukk her I went to her crib, we smoked, watched a movie, and didnt wake up till it was time for her to go to work the next morning. Second time my dikk just refused to stay hard, it would get hard from slapping it on her clit and whatever but as soon as I went in he jumped ship. I even ate the p*ssy, still no luck, so i ate it till she got hers and left. Never even persued the second chance cause I really had no desire to fukk her in the first place, the only reason why I'm kinda thinkin about it now is cause i see her around town and she speaks but in the back of my mind I know she prolly calling me a can't get right ass nikka :sadcam:

I've had some situations where my dikk actin like he wanted to flam on me but at the last minute he decided to act right and we teamed up for the win, but thas a different story

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
She could have a Grammy, I still treat her ass like a nominee
Just need to know what that p*ssy like so one time is fine with me

:heh:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
When u got a big dikk u always get a chance at redemption:umad:

angry.gif

mle

Rookie
Daps
hmmm this leads to another question, do you think you could date someone long term who couldn't "hit a home run?"

I think effort is the key LOL.. if you can't last more than 5mins at least make it happen using other methods..

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Depends on how much she's feeling you. If she was already digging you for real you'd get a second shot as long as you don't do something detrimental to the relationship itself. A random chick, or someone you're trying to fukk to convince to stick around some more? Treat the p*ssy like you're fighting for the World Title, nothing wins better than a knockout.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Move on. If thats her whole structure on keeping you around........ You through with it, theres nothing left to do with it, pass it to the homie, now you hit it. Cant be wasting time trying to please a chick whos hot box look like chewed up bubble gum.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I experience this. This girl was so hot and I have to admit I was a bit intimidated. Yu ever get so intimidated that yu can't get hard? That happen to me and when I got semi-hard I tried to put it in but I could :( . I was honest with her I told her I was nervous and she really liked me so she gave me a chance to redeem myself. She gave me a 2nd chance and nailed it. I popped her cherry and she wasn't even a virgin. Told me I was the best she ever had.

If she don't give yu a second chance than she's prolly a hoe. Any regular girl would be understanding.

Lmao that last part is so not true though. Sometimes guys are so disappointed in their performance they take it out on you, especially in the moment.

This exact situation you explained happened with a guy I was talking to awhile ago. Not to brag but I know he couldn't keep it up because he was intimidated by how I look because he was shaking the entire time he was trying to put the condom on and plus a mutual friend told me soon after we started 'dating' all he ever talked about was how he couldn't believe a girl like me was talking to him.

I would have given him another chance because I honestly was feeling him but he acted like such a dikk afterwards. Like he was truly blaming me for his own embarrassing moment :wtf:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I was in Atlanta for the summer at program awhile back. I had been messing with this chick in the program, and the night before I had beat it up overnight. However, I had met an AKA online that lived out the suburbs, and we had picked the next day to meet for the first time. So she picked me up that next afternoon, after a day of seminars and and shyt, and I already knew things weren't going to go right cause this was before 5 hour energy drinks and shyt like that. So around 5 pm she picks me up we go grab a movie and back to her place. She shows me her nice apt with the circular bed .... :ohsnap:
LOVEBOAT+ROUND+BED+BY+DOM+EDIZIONI.jpg

So inside, I'm like :yes:, but we watched the movie on her floor, in the living room....and within a few minutes, fighting as hard as could against slumbertude, I was out. She woke me up, when the movie was over with the most disgusted look ever....and prompted me to get up. That was a terrible ride back to my spot....:wow:. I apologized and everything and asked for for a retry, but she never even picked up after that.......

Lesson here is..........if you know you going to be tired, try and get some coffee or something into your system... :manny:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I feel you breh. It's tough out there.

I was blessed to have been afforded a second chance on this one but there have been times I wasnt and yeah they haunt you til the day you die. You cant even be in the same room as the female anymore after that happens. Then if you meet her friends you get paranoid :unsure: wondering if she told them you cant fukk :noah:
I feel you breh, no homo

Meeting the friends is the worse, the girl might be PC, friends hit ya with the :usure:

I remember in college, this nikka and his girl starts arguing in the food court about some bullshyt, then she hit 'em with the random "that's why your dikk can't stand up" friends around her like
hhbjb-o.gif