Redemption sex >>>. Ladies... sometimes you gotta let a brother redeem himself.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Man this happened once, I got head from my girl earlier so I wasnt even gettin hard. She just sucked me up for a while, a nikka was embarrassed as hell and was lost for words. Im lookin down at my shyt like :to: "come on nikka dont fail me now"

But next week she came back thru, put the pipe down on her right. She just texted me last night talmbout "I miss our evening rendezvous" :smugdraper:

Aint been in her state since like early 2011 lol

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:yeshrug:
u got urs....

make some jokes about it afterwards...

"this never happens!:laugh:", "that first round is my feel out round, just testing the competition out.....i aint know u was that nice tho ....let me get this quick power nap in and i show u what time it is in the second one":snooze:

compliments

"damn ur p***** felt too good...."

but if the b1tch acting like a bytch over it.......fukk her man....u already fukked....

she talk out of pocket :childplease: "i already fukked u bytch.....beat it."

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Always go hard the first time then maybe you can let up the next time

Gotta have this type have attitude

Mike Jones dikk Dont Fail Me Now - YouTube

this

i remember the lone time i was subpar in the sack....test boosters a nikka was taking at the time did wonders for my body but killed my libido....my dikk was on auto pilot in terms of getting hard...i had no control over it:to:...led to an embarassing encounter of me going hard and soft repeatedly...it was so vulgar:huhldup:..did get a second chance to redeem myself because she was in love with me..thank goodness

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I dont need to redeem anything..If i got mines, either way I took a win..

fareideyes.gif

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Man this happened once, I got head from my girl earlier so I wasnt even gettin hard. She just sucked me up for a while, a nikka was embarrassed as hell and was lost for words. Im lookin down at my shyt like :to: "come on nikka dont fail me now"

But next week she came back thru, put the pipe down on her right. She just texted me last night talmbout "I miss our evening rendezvous" :smugdraper:

Aint been in her state since like early 2011 lol

:duck:

You live in like 5 different time zones

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
:duck:

You live in like 5 different time zones

:childplease:

I live in Georgia and have been since mid-May.
As for ducktales, I have no way to prove it to u but trust, I dont make up shyt for yalls amusement. Just input from my experiences.

Thanks for your concern junior :upsetfavre:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
this

i remember the lone time i was subpar in the sack....test boosters a nikka was taking at the time did wonders for my body but killed my libido....my dikk was on auto pilot in terms of getting hard...i had no control over it:to:...led to an embarassing encounter of me going hard and soft repeatedly...it was so vulgar:huhldup:..did get a second chance to redeem myself because she was in love with me..thank goodness

:to: how did you fix the problem??

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Hmm..I give second chances..but thats it..If he cant hit me with the Mule on the second go round, his services will no longer be needed.

Z-Ro- The Mule - YouTube

had to dap u for the Z-Ro reference

but brehs the answer to this is simple...

The super bowl is one game and who knows if you'll ever be able to make it back..

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
If I fukked her once....then I could fukk her twice :ehh:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
:childplease:

I live in Georgia and have been since mid-May.
As for ducktales, I have no way to prove it to u but trust, I dont make up shyt for yalls amusement. Just input from my experiences.

Thanks for your concern junior :upsetfavre:

I'm just goin off what you wrote

How you get dome earlier, Then she come back NEXT week, then she text you yesterday talkin about an evening that happened earlier today and tomorrow, even though you ain't been there since last year.

:dwillhuh:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
damn I can relate to this too well.

scrapped this female the first night drunk as hell, had her singing negro spiritials when we woke up

the second night, wild sober,I just couldnt perform like i usually do. smh, shyt bruised my ego for a couple hours.

She never gave me a chance to redeem myself but hey, another day another dollar