Redemption sex >>>. Ladies... sometimes you gotta let a brother redeem himself.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
For lack of a better word.

Guys, Ever had a chick who you didnt fukk right the first time? Then when she finally gave you the chance to redeem yourself you hit a homerun.

This chick i met a few months ago came to my place on 4th of july and we ended up fukking but I was tired as fukk and struggling with bad back so i struck out... badly.
Like one quick nut and I was out for the count snoring and all. She didnt say anything but my paranoid ass swore she was laughing at me deep down.

We kinda avoided the subject of sex the past week and a half because i was embarassed as fukk. THen she came over again last night and I tell you guys I-WENT-HAM on that ass. She been texting me all day talking about how sore she is but she's happy about it.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I learned when I was younger that you can't always rely on that second chance. But I've been given second chances a couple of times. And I took advantage of that shyt. A female who hollas at me when I'm on some super drunk shyt is not gonna be getting A+ game. She should know that.

But if she ever decides to come back around for some of that redemption sex...

VCOver.gif

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Hmm..I give second chances..but thats it..If he cant hit me with the Mule on the second go round, his services will no longer be needed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvlFejVctlE"]Z-Ro- The Mule - YouTube[/ame]

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Always go hard the first time then maybe you can let up the next time

Gotta have this type have attitude

Last edited by a moderator:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I have 1 regret and it haunts me till the day. I wanna make it up so bad. The worst part is I brushed her ass off for like 6 years before I hit it. :snoop: She was the one actually chasing me and I fukked up :to:. The way we ended up fukking was random but 2 much shyt was going on and my performance was less than stellar. I need that second chance bad:noah:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I have 1 regret and it haunts me till the day. I wanna make it up so bad. The worst part is I brushed her ass off for like 6 years before I hit it. :snoop: She was the one actually chasing me and I fukked up :to:. The way we ended up fukking was random but 2 much shyt was going on and my performance was less than stellar. I need that second chance bad:noah:

I feel you breh. It's tough out there.

I was blessed to have been afforded a second chance on this one but there have been times I wasnt and yeah they haunt you til the day you die. You cant even be in the same room as the female anymore after that happens. Then if you meet her friends you get paranoid :unsure: wondering if she told them you cant fukk :noah:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I feel you breh. It's tough out there.

I was blessed to have been afforded a second chance on this one but there have been times I wasnt and yeah they haunt you til the day you die. You cant even be in the same room as the female anymore after that happens. Then if you meet her friends you get paranoid :unsure: wondering if she told them you cant fukk :noah:

:ohmy: wtf this is exactly how i feel :ohlawd:

I was at a party with her a week later that she invited me to and I swore up and down Everytime I caught her talking to someone its about me:no:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Rules of engagement are as follows:

The first time I fukk a broad, it's all business. I'm trying to seal the deal.

After that it's all pleasure because she has an intimate knowledge of what I'm capable of.

Some chicks aren't giving you second chances if you wack. It's like asking an interviewer to give you a second interview after you blew the first one. You knew coming into the interview that you needed to perform well.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: at letting the female dictate whether or not there will be a 2nd chance.

Ya'll are young.

As a man of quality, it should be YOU who decides whether or not to give her whack p*ssy a 2nd chance.

Note: I always do.... :guilty:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:ohmy: wtf this is exactly how i feel :ohlawd:

I was at a party with her a week later that she invited me to and I swore up and down Everytime I caught her talking to someone its about me:no:

I know :noah: