Reddit post going viral after girl tries to compliment her boyfriend. Is being called “husband material” an insult?

Daps
When I was younger and one of my girlfriends was acting stupid and we were close to breaking up (we did), her momma said something along the lines of "My daughter is immature. But you're the kinda guy she's going to want in the long term".

She liked me because I used to check up on her and look out for her if she needed help with something.

At the time, I thought it was ill that she spoke on her daughter that way but, later on I realized she was saying I was a square and her daughter needed to run the streets first :mjcry:
Mama already went down that road amd recognized the signs...... apple didn't fall far from the tree....

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
See I think this is where women and men differ because most women would want to assume their guy fell in love with them at first sight and wanted more than just to have sex.

This makes sense! So like I can see why a MAN would take it that way but I truly don’t think this lady meant any harm or even meant she wasn’t attracted to him. This is something I would have said to my man glad I didn’t Jesus Christ :damn:

Thank yall for not crucifying me for asking I genuinely wanted to know what the fuss was about

I feel this statement might’ve been the straw that broke the camel’s back in their relationship.

The BF probably felt like he wasn’t getting the best version of her romantically and the statement she made sealed the deal for him.

Both men and women know when there’s a lack of physical chemistry. You may love that person in every other way but we all know when something left to be desired sexually. She basically said that with this quote. He don’t make her 😺 jump when she sees him. She doesn’t have that raw attraction for him and it probably plays out the same way in the bedroom. That’s what I take from it and it seems like he did too.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but the girls we always chose to marry were also girls we'd fukk immediately.

You never chose to marry the homely looking girl who wasn't that attractive but cooked a mean peach cobbler.
nah because they always put a picture of a dime with 4 kids and -100000 in debt yea id fukk the bih