Red meat and soda are the DEVIL

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Or when they have a family size salad with a whole bottle dressing on it and bacon bits... talking about I'm eating healthy.:beli:

salad sucks unless u drench it with dressing and croutons

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Seafood and chicken is what I mostly eat, but I indulge with some steak or a burger every now and then. A Fiji water on the side :ahh:

I don't eat salad but when I do, a little oil and vinegar works fine.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I can actually eat salad without any dressing at all :manny: its not the most tastiest thing in the world but its not bad at all. I also hate too much dressing, its like a soup in which salad floats :scusthov: shyt's disgusting to me

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
OP is correct....I'm still mad I ate/drank as much red meat/soda as I did throughout my life. At least I cut them out of my diet before it was too late

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
i dont fukk with either...you aint gon see me walkn around with a 5 trimester stomach and acne like these other nigguhs...

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
I fukk with chicken and fish but red meat is sohh much better...:noah:

I'll give up a measly 10 to 15 years of life if that means I can enjoy red meat every day..:manny:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Have had 2-3 meals involving meat(chicken; fish, eggs, cow, etc) over the past week, I think I'm eventually going to throw meat in the bushes :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Nobody is forcing any of that shyt on u.... weak people with no self control are annoying.

I always die laughing when I see obese people with a "diet" drink :facepalm:

Or when I catch them waddling out a fast food joint barely able to fit thru the door :snoop:

Seen this man with a huge gut hanging below his shirt inhaling McDonald burgers on the subway... face sweating with such a focused intensity on his food that it looked like he was making love. Disgusting

Did you vocally tell him how you felt, or were you afraid of taking that ass whooping from that fat fukker in front of everybody on the train?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I recently cut soda out my diet, only drink juice & water now.

Orange and Apple Juice :lawd:

As for Red meat, Burgers and Steak taste great, TBH IDK any type of red meat other than a Burger & Steak :pachaha:

I wouldn't mind eating salad strictly for several weeks. I feel a little too :flabbynsick: I want to improve.