Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So, $100 for the ultimate edition and $100 for the collector’s edition box. $200 all together. I guess I’ll do that :patrice:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
So spend 90 bucks or miss out on 2 missions

fukk them missions
Exactly. Don't know why people are complaining. The preorder content is just inconsequential outfits and boosts and some people act like they put hours of main story behind a paywall.
"Oh no, what ever shall I do without the El Vagabundo outfit and some random safehouse??"

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Day 730 pick up for me. I bought the first game for £2 second hand about two years ago for my 360. I got the pre-order dlc with it as well.

Played it to last mission and ended it. I haven't played it since. My point is everybody is on a rush to buy games new. You can have some patience and save money. You don't have to pre-order, get the gold edition plus the dlc.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
"Oh no, what ever shall I do without the El Vagabundo outfit and some random safehouse??"
coffin-falls-rip-gif-5231041.gif

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Day 730 pick up for me. I bought the first game for £2 second hand about two years ago for my 360. I got the pre-order dlc with it as well.

Played it to last mission and ended it. I haven't played it since. My point is everybody is on a rush to buy games new. You can have some patience and save money. You don't have to pre-order, get the gold edition plus the dlc.
Facts. I just started gaming again, I put it down in 2014 and everything I missed on ps4 is dirt cheap now :mjgrin: seen a listing on offer up like every ps4 cod game from advanced to wwII for 60 bones

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

for me I wanna pick it up early for when the game goes online...when GTA V dropped I was gonna wait a few months to pick it up...but my gaming group convinced me to get it early...it made a difference when GTA online was released...I had a head start and our crew made a lot of $$$ before rockstar nuked/patched a lot of shyt...I would’ve been left behind if I’d waited...I understand tho gaming isn’t that “serious” to some

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The rank bonuses are whatever to me :manny: I'm gonna play through the main game first so I was gonna come into online behind regardless.

BUT

With that said, I think the bonuses are mostly cosmetic outside of the quick ranking...which I'm not sure exactly what that might even entail.

Facts. I just started gaming again, I put it down in 2014 and everything I missed on ps4 is dirt cheap now :mjgrin: seen a listing on offer up like every ps4 cod game from advanced to wwII for 60 bones

Problem with that is that games are almost all online now, and some of the populations are way down even 2-3 years into its life. Even Souls games are a little less fun without the goofy comments from peoples corpses.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...maybe i didn't make myself clear the first time. i'm preordering the ultimate because i don't want to be in online starting off with a got damn donkey. that mess was frustrating in the last game.

watch these b****hes give everyone a horse this time around and i paid an extra 20-30 dollars for a slightly faster horse, an outfit and custom camp ground. this can't be life

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Exactly. Don't know why people are complaining. The preorder content is just inconsequential outfits and boosts and some people act like they put hours of main story behind a paywall.

Nah I disagree.

While I'm not too bothered about extra outfits and perks (even though its still content). Hiding a bank robbery and gang hideout mission behind a paywall is a fukking joke.

Its the same thing as saying you would have to pay extra for the jewellery store heist before GTA V came out.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This game went from day 1 cop to STEAM sale status assuming we even get a PC version...

Nobody give a shyt about outfits and perks for pre-order bonuses...

But putting missions behind a paywall is inexcusable...

And the paywall isn't even remotely reasonable, two missions for $30 is outrageous...

The IV DLCs were entire games for $30 a piece...

Last edited:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
I think they could possibly do a U turn on this. They've been getting so much flack for it they've even started replying to people on Twitter, which is completely out of character for Rockstar.

Apparently they're gonna show gameplay footage at E3 as well, a lot of people are speculating that they were gonna reveal the special edition versions after showing the first bits of gameplay footage as it would increase peoples incentive to pre order them, but Microsoft leaked the details beforehand so they revealed everything to save face.

All seems a bit strange because Rockstar are normally good at controlling leaks but even the map that was leaked a couple years back has now been confirmed as real. I'd link to the thread on GTAForums but I was IP banned by a cac mod so I cant even browse anymore.