Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Blowing up Rockstars twitter isn't the way to go, its T2 that needs to get blown up...

The publisher is responsible for marketing and pricing...T2 has been causing a lot of trouble for Rockstar lately, first that single-player modding ban bullshyt they pulled with GTAV on PC that tanked the games rating on STEAM and now this Special Edition garbage...

T2 is also a big part of the reason Benzies (mastermind of the GTA 3D era) departed...

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
So which edition are you getting?

Me personally, it would be an easy choice to cop the Standard Edition BUT they locked a fukking bank robbery mission and a safehouse behind the paywall...
:stopitslime:
RDR is my GOAT game I don't want to miss out on ANY content. So I'm torn between the Standard and the Special Edition...only because of the things I wrote above. Don't need those stupid gameplay boosts for kids, hope I can disable that shyt. Oh and the map you're getting with the Special Edition, used to come with the base game so fukk them for that too

:pacspit:
Ultimate Edition is a joke as far as I'm concerned. Hell naw I ain't paying extra 40 for a damn steelbook :mjlol: Those other online perks gonna be useless in about two weeks

Standard or Special it is for me. Might buy Standard just out of spite, I know it won't matter a damn thing with lots of clowns spending hundreds on Buffalo Cards but still

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
So which edition are you getting?

Me personally, it would be an easy choice to cop the Standard Edition BUT they locked a fukking bank robbery mission and a safehouse behind the paywall...
:stopitslime:
RDR is my GOAT game I don't want to miss out on ANY content. So I'm torn between the Standard and the Special Edition...only because of the things I wrote above. Don't need those stupid gameplay boosts for kids, hope I can disable that shyt. Oh and the map you're getting with the Special Edition, used to come with the base game so fukk them for that too

:pacspit:
Ultimate Edition is a joke as far as I'm concerned. Hell naw I ain't paying extra 40 for a damn steelbook :mjlol: Those other online perks gonna be useless in about two weeks

Standard or Special it is for me. Might buy Standard just out of spite, I know it won't matter a damn thing with lots of clowns spending hundreds on Buffalo Cards but still

Obviously I want the extra missions but its just the principle. It's still affordable but I just cant justify paying extra money for two missions that should be included as standard. Also all thats gonna happen is they're gonna release a bunch of content and features exclusively for Online just like they done with GTA V.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Obviously I want the extra missions but its just the principle. It's still affordable but I just cant justify paying extra money for two missions that should be included as standard. Also all thats gonna happen is they're gonna release a bunch of content and features exclusively for Online just like they done with GTA V.
Exactly...

It's not about the money, its about principal...

This is loot boxes over again and potentially far worse...

If cats go out and cop this "special edition" trash then hiding missions behind paywalls will become the norm in the industry...

This bullshyt needs to be deaded with this game and its up to us (consumers) to make sure of that...

Besides that if there is a big enough uproar like there was with loot boxes to effects T2's bottom dollar they will probably end up releasing the missions for everybody as an apology...

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
So if I just buy a regular version of the game what am I missing ?

...you won't get all of the content until later...like in all of their games. example, i was gifted the collector's edition of gta5. i got a bullpup shotty and a hot knife roadster. the shotty was ok, but i really wanted the roadster for online play. everyone who saw me in it, either wanted to blow it up, or drive it. some messaged me asking how i got it. five months later, everyone could buy it.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This is going to be the final downfall of R/Take 2.
This won't hurt R* at all because they can easily shift the blame on T2 and everyone already knows T2 is to blame for this shyt anyway...

The only ones who will lose is T2 if R* decides to say fukk it and bounce...

They don't need T2 anymore or any publisher for that matter...

They can easily go the solo CD Projekt route...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This won't hurt R* at all because they can easily shift the blame on T2 and everyone already knows T2 is to blame for this shyt anyway...

The only ones who will lose is T2 if R* decides to say fukk it and bounce...

They don't need T2 anymore or any publisher for that matter...

They can easily go the solo CD Projekt route...
:whoo:

Hope they do!