Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You know, I got a feeling that the Sony conference was suppose to end with Red Dead 3 but was pulled at the last minute and replaced with the Days Gone demo.:jbhmm:

Wonder why they would pull it though?:patrice:

Aw well, Rockstar will unveil it at their own time I guess.:manny:

Yea that day's gones replaced it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How would announcing one of the most anticipated gaming releases in recent memory "piss people off"?

Random Rockstar Geek: Hey guys. RDR 2 is coming. We don't have a release date. We don't have any gameplay to show. Now here's some VR games

Can you imagine the uproar?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Rumor going around was rockstar was suppose to unveil it during the Sony conference but it was cancelled due to the Orlando shootings. Apparently the clip involved someone in a bar shooting it up
All the gratuitous violence in rockstar games and they decide not to show a trailer cause of potential backlash :patrice:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
read that was pulled cause there is a scene where a guy shoots up a saloon and they don't wanna have it linked it to the orlando massacre...

what about cod?:francis:

Unless it was a bunch of gay cowboys sippin wine coolers through a straw listening to wild west techno remixes with the silent version of brokeback mountain in sepia tone in the background i don't see the issue :heh: