Red Dead Redemption 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
GTAV had a shyt ton of content, why did it need a DLC?

I don't count online add-ons a few bikes,cars,some repeatable missions that's not really what I got it for, gta was known for massive expansions and deep single-player experiences, it was only until gta online took off and the bullshyt shark cards that they stopped giving a fukk about single player apparently. if they aren't going to make single player content and just live off online the initial price should drop.

it's good content if you want online things, but if you want story it's kind of useless, and now with them realizing they can make wayyyy more money with simple online add-ons single player in the future will likely continue taking hits in favor of multiplayer which is cool if they add actual story related content to make it worthwhile.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I don't count online add-ons a few bikes,cars,some repeatable missions that's not really what I got it for, gta was known for massive expansions and deep single-player experiences, it was only until gta online took off and the bullshyt shark cards that they stopped giving a fukk about single player apparently. if they aren't going to make single player content and just live off online the initial price should drop.

it's good content if you want online things, but if you want story it's kind of useless, and now with them realizing they can make wayyyy more money with simple online add-ons single player in the future will likely continue taking hits in favor of multiplayer which is cool if they add actual story related content to make it worthwhile.

there's only been one gta with massive expansions, breh.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there's only been one gta with massive expansions, breh.
:ohhh: Yeah I see that but gta online is also fairly recent as well the last implementation was nothing but a add-on to the experience not the actual core experience , all I'm saying is i'd rather have story content than material add-ons but I know one cost more than the other so the direction we will go is an online based one.