Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Red Dead sequel and more on the way?

Rockstar-Tease_05-18-16.jpg

Rockstar Games is at work on multiple projects that will be revealed “soon,” Take-Two Interactive’s latest financial results reveal.

“Rockstar Games is of course hard at work on some exciting future projects that will be revealed soon,” reads the press release.

Rumors suggest Rockstar Games is working on the next Red Dead title following Red Dead Redemption. As for what other projects are in the works, maybe Rockstar’s 2009-announced Agent still exists?

Read more at Rockstar Games to reveal new projects “soon”

:lupe::lupe::lupe:
I'm pretty hopeful of a Red Dead reveal at E3. :ohlawd:

As for the other projects....Bully 2? Manhunt 3? Agent continuation? I'd be fine with either of those.

Ugh, ANOTHER RDR?
:what:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
RDR was better than GTAV for sure...

Riding my horse through Mexico :ohlawd:

Those bounties :ooh:

Collecting flowers :skip:

This was one of the last games I was really into before I let go of video games. That God Of War 3 was fly too from what I remember :jbhmm:

I'd definitely look forward to a sequel
When you cross into Mexico and this starts playing:

Goosebumps every time.:wow:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The "wild west" was already at its tail end in when Marston was alive. When his son grew up it was over.

Plus don't nobody like grown up Jack from all that bullshyt he spits when on the got damned horse.:dead: "WORK YA DAMNED NAAAG!!" :scusthov:
He'll, I even stopped my second Playthrough at the end when I purposefully left side missions and encounters unfinished as Marston so I could hear the dialogue change when the NPC met with Jack....but he's so fukking annoying on that Horse.:dahell:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Rockstars definition of soon = anywhere between 6 months and 2 years
Rockstar "In a few weeks or so" Games:mjlol:

The info drought was real. Got the first GTA V trailer in November 2011 and nothing else until July 2012. What did they give us then? Two screenshots. :dead:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps