Rectal Exam Unappreciation Thread(NSFW)

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

lmao. Damn that sounds terrible. These doctors have basically found a way to cure AIDS but haven't come up with something besides sticking their finger up your butthole? This is like the worst part of getting old

what do you want us to do, spend 10-50 grand on imaging or invasive procedure with increased risk of infection with money that our society nor you fukking have?

just man up and do it as part of your annual health check up when you get older than 50. prostate cancer is pretty common (as is benign prostate hypertrophy), it caucses a lot of symptomatic problems and lifestyle disturbances, and it really only takes a finger with a gallon of lube to really tell whether your prostate is enlarged, there is clearly no better way.

and no, it is almost always worse for a male patient to get it from a female physician and worse for a female patient to be surveyed by a male. that research is tried and true

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did a report on this in 9th grade......

Question though....since black men seem to be more prone according to all the health information.....what exactly is it that is doing it?? is the the diet...

Cause similar to skin cancer??? I've never heard of prostate cancer epidemic among Africans either (although they have their own disease issues)....so is it basically the diet of red meat in Black Men???

no, not the diet

most likely genetic/allelic

i dont remember it being anything similar to skin cancer

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
no, not the diet

most likely genetic/allelic

i dont remember it being anything similar to skin cancer

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we are told, for instance, to an extent as AA folks, that EVEN WE need to use suntan lotion, to prevent skin cancer (that's a whole other thread)......but I'm saying we never hear of Africans getting skin cancer.....the same way we never hear of Africans getting prostate cancer. So I'm trying to ask/say is how can it be genetic if Africans aren't getting prostate cancer?? (even though we are somewhat mixed overall genetically) it's gotta be the diet right..???