Rectal Exam Unappreciation Thread(NSFW)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I was shadowing a a doc awhile back. Had to sit through numerous of these. Can't figure out why some of these nasty SOB's don't thoroughly wipe their ass. You can always tell who has the dirty ass, too. Grinning and shucking and jiving until he's hit with :shaq: and told to disrobe and turn over. Goes from :smugfavre: to :dwillhuh:

:smh: Don't even want to think about giving my first rectal exam. :scusthov:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Fck no. I'm mid 20's breh. Best shape of my life. It's part of my physical for work. Even the Doc thinks it's crazy we have to do it, but we do. I thought shytting on stick for 3 days straight and storing it was weird. This takes the cake.

OH SNAPS I FORGOT ABOUT THE shytTY STICKS. :laff:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
never did this sh1t!!! i refused, dont go near there booty doc, id rather die!!!! they said i had problems cause of this behavior, but f_ck it!!!!

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
What do you do for a living?

:what: kind of job requires that you get multiple rectal exams per year???? :sadbron: I've never heard of this...

I think the person who wrote this company policy is trolling or some kind of extreme misandrist that's uses these exams as some kind of power trip. :sadcam:

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
Are these the board members of your company???

sarvan83-1839130.jpg

:beli:

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
What do you do for a living?

:what: kind of job requires that you get multiple rectal exams per year???? :sadbron: I've never heard of this...

I think the person who wrote this company policy is trolling or some kind of extreme misandrist that's uses these exams as some kind of power trip. :sadcam:

:ohhh:

In a way you are right because it is a measure into how bad you want to be here. It's been 24 hours and I still feel "different".:to:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was shadowing a a doc awhile back. Had to sit through numerous of these. Can't figure out why some of these nasty SOB's don't thoroughly wipe their ass. You can always tell who has the dirty ass, too. Grinning and shucking and jiving until he's hit with :shaq: and told to disrobe and turn over. Goes from :smugfavre: to :dwillhuh:

:smh: Don't even want to think about giving my first rectal exam. :scusthov:

i've given shytloads of them, pun intended, in med school, they are not bad at all to give no homo. its WAY worse for the patient

the pelvic exam for women is much harder though
:yeshrug:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
All this fukking technology and people still have to get fingers placed inside their asses? :what:

Don't think I could ever go through with it