Rectal Exam Unappreciation Thread(NSFW)

Daps
get a female doctor it will not be so weird plus her fingers will be smaller so it won't feel so invasive

Daps
never had one... and my biggest fear is someone with hands like Wreck it Ralph will be the only person available.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Doc got me too bruh:sadbron: I was having booboo problems. Docs like "we gotta do a colonoscopy, you can either be awake, or sedated" :why:I'm like fukk it I can't be awake for that. So they put me out and I don't remember shyt. But i dont know how i feel about that. I still feel violated:snoop:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
Doc got me too bruh:sadbron: I was having booboo problems. Docs like "we gotta do a colonoscopy, you can either be awake, or sedated" :why:I'm like fukk it I can't be awake for that. So they put me out and I don't remember shyt. But i dont know how i feel about that. I still feel violated:snoop:

:pachaha::ufdup::huhldup:

Change

All Star
Daps

Last edited by a moderator:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

only thing i remember was getting rolled in nh :to:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I PREFER A WOMAN FOR OBVIOUS REASONS. IN THE BACK OF MY MIND I THINK SHE ENJOYS IT THOUGH. SHE SMACKED ME ON THE ASS AFTERWARDS.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had a few of those exams before. I found out I had this rare bladder disease where I didn't have any lining in my bladder. shyt was inflaming my prostate. I had to get fingered several times for it.

No lie, my former Primary Care Physician made me lay on my back with my jeans to my ankles. That nikka fingered me, penis up :ohhh: :damn:

I really think he was a fakkit.

:why:

lmao. Damn that sounds terrible. These doctors have basically found a way to cure AIDS but haven't come up with something besides sticking their finger up your butthole? This is like the worst part of getting old