Recore -OT- [In collaboration with Keiji Inafune and the makers of Metroid Prime] XB1 exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you like ratchet and clank style games you'll like this one.
Just know it's not as good as ratchet and clank.
It isn't terrible though.
Have you made it to the point where you need different color amo to kill the different enemies?

Combat gets a bit more difficult at that point. I died a few times:ehh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Have you made it to the point where you need different color amo to kill the different enemies?

Combat gets a bit more difficult at that point. I died a few times:ehh:
No. I'm enjoying what I've played so far though. Just feels like a polished indie game though.
I'll definitely beat the game and have more to say about it.
I got it for $10 so I'm not going to be harsh on it as I play through it.
I like that the combat is fast paced and Joule moves quickly. I wish they took way more time on the environments though.
If there is a way to turn off aim assist I would rather play that way. Default the targeting takes no skill at all.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
This game is fukking dope. I saw the trailer for it and saw it was Xbox exclusive so that played a huge part in me getting an Xbox instead ox ps. Although it took me awhile to play it, I am not let down. Can't wait to really get into it.

Not yet. Got caught up playing some heavy hitters. It's a fun game. Ratchet and clank style. I got it for $10 if I remember right. I'd say it's worth $30. I plan on beating it within the next week or so now that I beat final fantasy, titanfall, and battlefield.

I've seen ratchet and clank mentioned a few times. What does that mean? Is it a game type or play. I'm getting bored with the first person shooter and need something new. Recore just blew me away. What are some other games like this?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is fukking dope. I saw the trailer for it and saw it was Xbox exclusive so that played a huge part in me getting an Xbox instead ox ps. Although it took me awhile to play it, I am not let down. Can't wait to really get into it.

I've seen ratchet and clank mentioned a few times. What does that mean? Is it a game type or play. I'm getting bored with the first person shooter and need something new. Recore just blew me away. What are some other games like this?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Recore is decent, but Ratchet and Clank is way better on all fronts. I never did finish recore. I got about 2 thirds of the way through. I'll go back and finish it eventually.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So was it worth 30$ or naw:troll:
I believe it is. I wouldn't pay more than $30. If I remember right I got it for $10 or $20. No regrets at all. The game has a lot of potential. I'd actually be interested in a sequel. They have a solid platform for what could be a really good game. As it is now, it's just OK. Nothing special about it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I stupidly paid over $100 on this, for the collector’s edition :snoop:

The statue is cool though :manny: