Recore -OT- [In collaboration with Keiji Inafune and the makers of Metroid Prime] XB1 exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Did anybody ever beat this game?
Based on how dead the thread is for this exclusive Im guessing people bushed it really quick.
Forza Horizon and Gears came out. :huhldup:

I was gonna wait till I beat this to buy Forza but target had that price mistake.

This will be the first game I go back to after Forza unless Target has another deal before then:lawd:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Forza Horizon and Gears came out. :huhldup:

I was gonna wait till I beat this to buy Forza but target had that price mistake.

This will be the first game I go back to after Forza unless Target has another deal before then:lawd:
Gears of War 4 is incredible. Definitely a contender for my favorite game this gen next to MGSVTPP and UC4.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I wanna play so bad, I just don't have the time:sadcam:
Yeah you're definitely missing out. Im only on the third act and its become hands down my favorite GOW game.
Yeah its pretty much the same as the others in terms of gameplay, but the story, the graphics, etc. are much more polished now.
I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being my favorite / go-to game for this gen.
GOW4 has everything I look for in a great game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just started playing this. (Picked it up cyber Monday for $10) I appreciate how the game starts right away and the character moves easily through out the level. The gun play is laughable at best. It feels like a child's game. The aim automatically locks on to enemies. Have more than one enemy on the screen? No problem! Just hold L and R and the character snaps to the next enemy regardless how close or far they are from the one you just killed. Also, why is the sky a flat grey? And the areas are large for no reason? Atmosphere feels empty as well. There is supposed to be strong wind blowing (flags are violently blowing in the wind) but my character is completely unaffected by this. Her scarf is lifeless. (See rise of the tomb raider for how to get wind done correctly). It's a fun game, but so far definitely feels like the budget title that it is. I'll beat it and come back with more. Not saying the game sucks. It just feels like an amateur attempt at a ratchet and clank style game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So is this game worth $25, the cheapest I can get it this week
I would say so. So far it's an incredibly easy game. (I'm going to try and max out the difficulty the next time I play and see what's up)The graphics are ok. I feel like they made a lot of lazy decisions as far as the environments go. Can't say much about the story yet. Not much has happened.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
where you see it for 25? I skipped on this black Friday and got a 3ds instead.
BB this week. $30 but with GCU it comes down to $24 and add tax. Costco has elite controllers for $100 also. Gonna get BB to price match since it comes with a $30 gift card.

Then BB got their B2G1 free going on this week on all their games. I am going to do that twice to catch up on everything