Record number of Mexican candidates killed in wake of Sheinbaum's presidential victory

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why do people think she's got some ulterior motive just because she's Jewish? From everything I've read (which isn't a lot) she seems to characterize her faith as secular.
I have a few Jewish friends, none of them are Jewish in religion. I think that's somewhat the norm nowadays.

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
Well, here come the Coli and social media experts on foreign affairs although they only found out about the First Female Physicist President of Mexico literally 3 days ago.

Didn't know a thing or two about the election before then I bet, but now they got the exclusive inside scoop and intel :mjlol: :heh:
A bunch of stupid ass fukks

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I have a few Jewish friends, none of them are Jewish in religion. I think that's somewhat the norm nowadays.
I always found that concept to be very funny

identify as a fake people from a collection of books
yet deny the same collection of books.

gotta be dumb ass group of people but wants the rest of the world to take them seriously

no wonder they gotta buy friends in geo politics.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Why are they comparing a presidential candidate winning against the total death count of all politicians in different positions nationwide?

I could understand if the death count only included those running for president...

but they bringing up mayors and people running for local councils...
Yeah this is purposefully being presented as if all 37 candidates who were killed were running for president.

Unfortunately hip-hop Instagrams is where people get news now so nobody's going to actually read and see that.