Record number of Mexican candidates killed in wake of Sheinbaum's presidential victory

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Over 100 since 2018.

Funny thing about semetics.

They got one who look like the part for any occasion

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well, here come the Coli and social media experts on foreign affairs although they only found out about the First Female Physicist President of Mexico literally 3 days ago.

Didn't know a thing or two about the election before then I bet, but now they got the exclusive inside scoop and intel :mjlol: :heh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Local/national organized crime want their people in the positions, so when they can the other side kill them, so either their person gets elected or they just make things harder. in contested areas like Chipas, it's Sinaloa reps vs CJNG reps. in others it's more localized groups, whose relatives are being propped up by drug money to get into office. If you control the drug sales and traffic in a small town, and your brother in law is the mayor, you are set. if you are Los Chapitos and have the chief of police of DF on your payroll, you can coordinate the transhipment of cocaine shipments to the US without interference.

but if I want to disrupt that, I don't kill your guys, I kill your padrino, your sponsor, your benefactor. The game is really treacherous. or offer him more money.

The Governor of Jalisco is pretty much a straight up narco.

All the politics and organized drug crime is bound together, like two people having sex who don't always like each other, but they are always in bed together. But, they burn each other when they can, when it fits their needs. There's two classes of criminal who matter: narcos and politicos.

Chapo infamously said "you can never buy more bullets than the government, better to pay" and "the government does their thing and I do mine"

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Well, here come the Coli experts on their foreign affairs although they only found out about the First Jewish President in the Americas while Israel is committing Genocide 3 days ago.

Didn't know a thing or two about the election before then I bet, but now they got the inside scoop :mjlol: :heh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City